one of my hobbies (stories about me lol)

Mikala

But it makes me think shes with me not because she love me but because she wnats something

Mike, find a Filipina that will love you true is something you can't mistake. I've been through the girls that asked me for money with all the excuses and apologies and such. Finally I was introduced to a girl that didn't care about my money. Night and day. Don't settle for less.

• Like 4
  • Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hilyfe

• Paul

• jtmwatchbiz

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know nothing about filipinas and your posts are just a mishmash of sanctimonious crap.   here let me help you learn about some of those "easy ones" you like to dump on in your paranoid rants. ma

the filipinas helping us, going by your standards would most definitely qualify as "easy". as a matter of fact they quite enjoy being party animals and laughingly refer to themselves as sluts so i'm h

LOL. Good luck in finding that virgin. And, just because a woman may be promiscuous, and may enjoy the pleasures of coitus, doesn't mean she has no morals.    I'm glad to see you are such a saint. I

Posted Images

The box of coconut juice in costco is about 13 bucks

if its processed its quite inferior.

my guess is your nuts there are absent due to sterilization so tourists are not harmed. i dont mean your personal nuts.

hilyfe

make sure it has plenty of gas in it this time

Oh yeah im sure i have a gas on them now

Youll laugh for sure if you see what i did :D

no different from anyone else in the world. you feel somewhat less than 100%, so you pick something that you feel will bring you closer to that mark. a new car, a new woman, new house, new scheme to make a million buckeroos. no one is content 100%. everyone wants to be happy. perhaps your testosterone levels will decide how you achieve that. if nothing satisfies, (and eventually nothing does) you'll have to look within. of course, having a compatible mate can help smooth the way.

Well yeah maybe youre right everyone needs something

hilyfe

Mike, find a Filipina that will love you true is something you can't mistake. I've been through the girls that asked me for money with all the excuses and apologies and such. Finally I was introduced to a girl that didn't care about my money. Night and day. Don't settle for less.

Thats is what i have been looking for

Someone who can love me for who i am and now what i have etc.

If i find someone like that

Then i can say my life is finally complete

But believe it or not i have never ever met a pinay that didnt want something

Or lied to get it from me

if its processed its quite inferior.

my guess is your nuts there are absent due to sterilization so tourists are not harmed. i dont mean your personal nuts.

No preservatives

100% coconut juice

Davaoeno

i have never ever met a pinay that didnt want something

I have never met anyone who didnt want something !!     Sometimes its just a companion to do share things with - but we all want something .  A woman who wants someone who can support her and raise a family with at a minimum level  is nothing to be sneered at in my opinion. Besides- the more ambitious some women are the more they will work with you [ or motivate you ] to reach those goals together.   I think that sometimes you judge people too quickly and unfairly hilyfe.

And please stop referring to all filipinos as " those stupid filipinos" .  I am sure some of those people would look at your life choices and judge you the same way .  You have to be prepared to see the good in people- as well as the bad. 

• Like 3
hilyfe

I have never met anyone who didnt want something !!     Sometimes its just a companion to do share things with - but we all want something .  A woman who wants someone who can support her and raise a family with at a minimum level  is nothing to be sneered at in my opinion. Besides- the more ambitious some women are the more they will work with you [ or motivate you ] to reach those goals together.   I think that sometimes you judge people too quickly and unfairly hilyfe.

And please stop referring to all filipinos as " those stupid filipinos" .  I am sure some of those people would look at your life choices and judge you the same way .  You have to be prepared to see the good in people- as well as the bad.

I dont have any problem about her asking me money

Hell ill build her parents a new house if it needs to

I will treat them like my own family (which it should an extended family)

What i dont like is after you give in she begin to lie for money

And i dont like that

If ill find someone who can be trusted thats it

I will make sure she will handle all of my money and im just gonna sit and relaxed

I dont have any problem about her asking me money

Hell ill build her parents a new house if it needs to

I will treat them like my own family (which it should an extended family)

What i dont like is after you give in she begin to lie for money

And i dont like that

I will make sure she will handle all of my money and im just gonna sit and relaxed

Then you are feckin' up already. Don't start out by spending tons of money on a woman. 

I suggested what to do, before. Go back and read my PMs or posts, for said information. 

jtmwatchbiz

Finally I was introduced to a girl that didn't care about my money.

that's cold man.  however, don't let it get you down as there are people like me that do care.

• Like 5
Mikala

I recommend boots on the ground Mike. Spend some time in-country. Get recommendations from friends and family. Heck, my girl wanted nothing to do with me and never wanted to date a foreigner. Slowly I overcame her aversion towards foreigners. She still could care less about money though.

jtmwatchbiz

She still could care less about money though.

everyone deserves another chance so keep working on her and don't give up.

• Like 1
hilyfe

Then you are feckin' up already. Don't start out by spending tons of money on a woman. 

I suggested what to do, before. Go back and read my PMs or posts, for said information.

Lol paul go easy on me

I said a woman i can trust

Means a wife

If ill marry her then it means i trust her with everything

She managed all the bills

And ill managed to do nothing :D

hilyfe

I recommend boots on the ground Mike. Spend some time in-country. Get recommendations from friends and family. Heck, my girl wanted nothing to do with me and never wanted to date a foreigner. Slowly I overcame her aversion towards foreigners. She still could care less about money though.

See thats a good thing right

But the women i find are bilmoko

I cant find a woman that something similra to what you guys have

Sad to say all of the pinays i have been with loves my wallet only i think

jtmwatchbiz

all of the pinays i have been with loves my wallet only i think

hey at least it's a start.  the love might bloom to include your house and cars too if you give it a chance. 

• Like 4
hilyfe

hey at least it's a start.  the love might bloom to include your house and cars too if you give it a chance.

Hahahah no thank you

For sure ill end up like this guy

20150817_180353_zps6c43eecv.jpg

Im better off with my rc's than with that kind of woman

Mikala

Hahahah no thank you For sure ill end up like this guy

Gotta' make a plan Mike. Heck, I was going to the Phils several times a year for the past 5 years. Lately going at least once a month. You might plan some quality time in the Phils away from your relatives. Perhaps meet up with some of the good natured expats that can set you along the right path?