Does anyone know of a "Virtual Office" in Dumaguete?

DS3

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a virtual office in Dumaguete?

I'm looking for a place with:

1. stable wifi

2. office/desk area that is rented for a certain amount of time.

3. a conference or meeting room that seats 10-20 people

4. email address, mailbox, answering service

Please let me know :)\

Thanks...

DS3

Headshot

Check the better hotels. Some of them might have what you're looking for (wifi, desk space, conference rooms, communications, maybe copy, scan and fax capabilities).

However, I thought a "virtual office" was having your office functions with you without actually having a physical office. Am I wrong about that?

A_Simple_Man

However, I thought a "virtual office" was having your office functions with you without actually having a physical office. Am I wrong about that?

I thought the same, and then I remembered the 'virtual offices' of yesteryear in which case there was one receptionist, who answered all the phones for the different companies who could use the premises as their 'office' when they needed a place to bring clients (rental fee charged of course).   I suspect this is what he is looking for?  But the concept of a 'virtual' whatever seems to be evolving so anything goes.

contraman

I think he means a "Serviced Office" but I do note that they are sometimes called virtual Offices in some countries :idontknow:

Headshot

OK...I would still check the better hotels. They would be his best bet. But truthfully, I don't know if there is a nice enough hotel in Dumaguete to have those functions. The members who live in Dumaguete might be able to fill him in on that. With just a quick search, it appears like Hotel Nicanor or Manhattan Suites Inn would be the best bets.

Edited by Headshot

I thought the same, and then I remembered the 'virtual offices' of yesteryear in which case there was one receptionist, who answered all the phones for the different companies who could use the premises as their 'office' when they needed a place to bring clients (rental fee charged of course).   I suspect this is what he is looking for?  But the concept of a 'virtual' whatever seems to be evolving so anything goes.

Yes...this is what I'm talking about. Ok will check the hotels. Think there's a need for one?

Have you considered a call center that may be in the area? I do not know of any there. But, perhaps they would lease a seat to you, per month? Just a thought. 

• Like 1
to_dave007

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a virtual office in Dumaguete?

I'm looking for a place with:

1. stable wifi

2. office/desk area that is rented for a certain amount of time.

3. a conference or meeting room that seats 10-20 people

4. email address, mailbox, answering service

Please let me know :)\

Thanks...

DS3

If it were me.. I'd drop out the email address, mailbox and answering service, and take care of those myself.

For the web..  I have my own domain, which gives me several email addresses, and is paid already for 20 years (network solutions).

For the phone.. I use Skype.. plus I have Bell Canada (I assume something similar in US) single number reach service. Phone rings at bell, and I can set it to forward to whatever local phone I'm at, OR get it to take a message.  When it takes a message, it gets digitized and emailed to me, wherever I am, so that when I retrieve my emails I also get my voicemails..  even under a coconut tree.  Same service can also receive a FAX at same number (and email it to me) and has even on occasion turned sms into digitized voice and emailed to me.  Handy to be able to publish a SINGLE NUMBER that can reach me anywhere I am, worldwide.  Cost is CDN$60/month.  https://business.bell.ca/shop/small-business/phone/single-number-reach

So..  so long as I have internet connection.. of any kind..  then I have email and phone as well.

Edited by to_dave007
A_Simple_Man

Yes...this is what I'm talking about. Ok will check the hotels. Think there's a need for one?

I live in Dumaguete and have never heard anyone request this kind of office here.  Hotels would offer conference rooms but as to a virtual office that may be best handled by hiring an individual with a landline at home to answer phones, respond to skype or email requests, and make a reservation at the hotel conference room when needed.  Pretty simple and inexpensive I'm sure.

Are you looking for someone to provide such a service for you?  Or is this question based on an idea that you might like to set up such a thing yourself?

I live in Dumaguete and have never heard anyone request this kind of office here.  Hotels would offer conference rooms but as to a virtual office that may be best handled by hiring an individual with a landline at home to answer phones, respond to skype or email requests, and make a reservation at the hotel conference room when needed.  Pretty simple and inexpensive I'm sure.

Are you looking for someone to provide such a service for you?  Or is this question based on an idea that you might like to set up such a thing yourself?

Both