Sign in to follow this  
Paul

I would like to address this medical issue concerning Alan and Daisy Cline.

Daisy

Paul, little big brother thank you so much.....thank you so much. i will consider this our anniversary gift from you as Alan and I will be celebrating our 12th years  this coming August 8.  

Thank you Lord for this....I am about to wonder where will I'll be going as the nurse on duty gives me the prescription for the next hours...

daisy

Ozepete

Daisy, I don't know you but I do know that you are an angel!

• Like 1

Daisy

THANK YOU FOR THE ONE WHO SENT ME aud.... unfolding another miracle of provision. Thank you Lord for using this forum mightily to answer Alan's medical needs. 

Ozepete

Paul, is it ok to mention where money can be sent too and how it can be sent?   

To send by Paypal is [email protected]     Are there any other ways?

• Like 2

Daisy

please you can also send it to me directly in any remittance center, western union, cebuana lhuiliier, M lhuillier and best for me will be Palawan Pawnshop, CUMC Gusa Branch as it is just near the hospital building.

Daisy J. Cline

c/o CUMC

Cagayan de Oro City

I am REALLY in NEED right now for medicines and laboratory fee....THANKS

Larry, thank so much...you just inspire me to go on...

Please help me pray for Alan's recovery. 

Edited by Daisy

shadow

please you can also send it to me directly in any remittance center, western union, cebuana lhuiliier, M lhuillier and best for me will be Palawan Pawnshop, CUMC Gusa Branch as it is just near the hospital building.

Daisy J. Cline

c/o CUMC

Cagayan de Oro City

I am REALLY in NEED right now for medicines and laboratory fee....THANKS

Larry, thank so much...you just inspire me to go on...

Please help me pray for Alan's recovery. 

Daisy, what we did to access the Paypal funds quickly was find a friend willing to exchange us cash for a paypal payment. I'm sure with your connections there is CDO you could do the same, beats waiting for it to hit the bank...

Daisy

Larry, thanks I will try that.  However at the moment i still need 5k  for the dialysis and  before and after laboratory dialysis lab tests...medicines are covered for the day...Thank you so much for all who help me on this today.

it is so hard to be in a cash basis patient....you GUys here are the answer to my prayers of provision....

Daisy

Alan was suppose to have his hemo dialysis this afternoon but because of his very low oxygen level, hiss doctor postponed it until he will be back to ICU. I refuse but instead I rented a ventilator machine in his room. Thank you so much Alan S for sending again.... more than ever, we need your support.. our journey is getting so hard but your support  making it easier for us to believe in miracle. 

GOd bless everyone.

Paul

Daisy, I would continue to post your updates in the other thread you started, rather than here. I can bump this thread from time to time, in hopes of other members viewing this as well.