AUTOBIOGRAPHY

I am 21yrs old. my city of origin is BOHOL. i decided to take pride and gamble life here in CEBU hoping i could help my parents on our phinancial problems. At first, i really find life very hard and comPlicated till in met RBS. He really knows how to take good care of his girl...and he is so loving and caring and i really love him for that. I dont know how i would live LIFE without him. the only thing thats in my mind is to love him and offer my life to him, its the least thing i could to him do for loving me.

You sound like a very sweet person. I wish you success.

I am 21yrs old. my city of origin is BOHOL. i decided to take pride and gamble life here in CEBU hoping i could help my parents on our phinancial problems. At first, i really find life very hard and comPlicated till in met RBS. He really knows how to take good care of his girl...and he is so loving and caring and i really love him for that. I dont know how i would live LIFE without him. the only thing thats in my mind is to love him and offer my life to him, its the least thing i could to him do for loving me.

ciram Welcome to the forum :welcome: It sounds like you two make a great couple. B)

Welcome to the forum ciram. B)

bana & I hope to meet you both in Cebu when we get back.

Welcome to LinC.

So how did you meet RBS ?

How long have you been together ?

What are the plans for your future.