Sign in to follow this  
Ozbrum

Australia, written by an American

old biker

but NZ sports crowd numbers are down because of the "taking wife to the game"!

naughty bitches kept jumping the fences and munching on the fresh cut oval grass,,SO BAD

a mate saveing money take the mrs to the footy to dine out, no wonder all you blokes are winging ya broke feeding the mrs just  take her to the footy match let her enjoy herself for a change.

• Like 1

woodchopper

pakeha's are mostly responsible for giving "Lamb Chop"(back of the head 2 unruly animals)

aussies eat lamb chops!

huge cultural difference eh,,OMG,,,,,,,, :yahoo:

• Like 2

Jess Bartone

at least i ain't never shagged no guitar no sir,, well when i was sober i think i ain't never done no such thing.hay the lights will never be turned off were importing all the boat people, give them kiwi passports then we ship them off to australia just to piss ya all off a bit more, coz we stole all your jobs remember so thats why you mob are all on the dole coz us kiwi's are more smarter at doing things like working in the mines and chassing your sheilars plus the bonus of stealing a good job from you bludgers lol :yahoo:  :wave:

You're crackin' me up man.

• Like 2

old biker

pakeha's are mostly responsible for giving "Lamb Chop"(back of the head 2 unruly animals)

aussies eat lamb chops!

huge cultural difference eh,,OMG,,,,,,,, :yahoo:

no shit sherlock too true we stuff our sheep with good vit a ments then the old ozzi buys the vit a men filled shagged out sheep and gobble them up with relish the vit a men dribbling down there chins whilst the sun bronz ozzi is stuffing his large open oraface with good old fosters or southwalk goats piss wearing a big old shit eating grin, patting themselves on the back boasting how they got cheated playing cricket  by the kiwi's then whilst on that note they tell everyone how good they are at footy ,bloody ozzies play ayerial ping pong not real football.. :yahoo:

• Like 1

old biker

i better hit the frog n toad before i get banned again from this site for telling how it is lol

woodchopper

i better hit the frog n toad before i get banned again from this site for telling how it is lol

aww,,i'll stickup 4 ya

• Like 1

Jess Bartone

Or how you imagine it is.

Johnny S

Is it also true what they say about Aussie women?

I have heard that most Aussie women are similar to yank women. By the time they are 40 they are either fat or ugly, surely it can't be true! Can someone please tell me if it is true..I am thinking maybe that is why so many men today prefer feminine Asian women.

• Like 2

I <3 Cebu

Did someone say, sheep fugga ?

ozboy

YAAA you want to see most Filipina Women in their 40's n 50's in OZ.....they sure beat the locals in the Mutton dressed like Lambs scenario......BUT then the ones i meet are no different than woman of any nationality that takes a little care about their appearance......want pics?????????????????????

• Like 1

woodchopper

.want pics???

that might enlighten a few lads?

old biker

I have heard that most Aussie women are similar to yank women. By the time they are 40 they are either fat or ugly, surely it can't be true! Can someone please tell me if it is true..I am thinking maybe that is why so many men today prefer feminine Asian women.

mate ya got it all wrong not fat or ugly in reality there FAT AND BLOODY UGLY plus they stink like a pig pen,

old biker

YAAA you want to see most Filipina Women in their 40's n 50's in OZ.....they sure beat the locals in the Mutton dressed like Lambs scenario......BUT then the ones i meet are no different than woman of any nationality that takes a little care about their appearance......want pics?????????????????????

fark yeah old china plate, if ya want to show a few nudies of ya mrs then i'm all eyes ya best mate,  actully if your short of a few picts i think i still have a few gathering cobwebs in me cubbord in an old beer carton amongest me old jocks n socks

Edited by old biker

Davaoeno

mate ya got it all wrong not fat or ugly in reality there FAT AND BLOODY UGLY plus they stink like a pig pen,

\

its a shame that that is all some old bikers can get !! 

post-8045-0-22966000-1440502052_thumb.jpg

post-8045-0-71700900-1440502071_thumb.jpg

old biker

\

its a shame that that is all some old bikers can get !! 

sure is  they surly remind me of them fat canucks i seen in them horror shows with the carnarvilles in canada,  strange how canucks follow there southern cousins trends