Crime in Philippines increasing.

RogerDat

Did they ever snatch your grease kit Clown?

sugbu777

Saw a five on four in dagupan city. Barangay cop got involved and was getting in some good licks. Dunno if alcohol was to blame but I'm sure it played a role.

Several one on ones..

Best one tho was many trike drivers against like 10 teens. Teens were throwing rocks and the trike guys returned fire..several ppl engaged in fisticuffs, followed by knives being drawn and then cops coming and beating the hell out of everyone.

The aftermath was multiple jeepney windows smashed, businesses and the like..no one was seriously injured..

Haven't seen any gays fighting yet.

Where the heck are you guys hanging out? I have not seen any shyt like this at all.

• Like 2
calasiaobound

Where the heck are you guys hanging out? I have not seen any shyt like this at all.

Ha-ha. Calasiao of course. Usually later at night. 11 p.m. or later when the liquid courage is flowing through them.

Irenicus

what is the difference between murder and homicide?

Absolutely nothing to the victim.  

• Like 2
ozboy

As i was in the lead car so i missed it, soooo returning from a big family day at the beach, a simple push n shove, including a few choice words, ended up with the fully hired jeepney stopping in The centre of Carcar and the combatants put on a great show on the main drag, bringing traffic to a standstill and providing great entertainment for the locals....

No arrests and the stragglers eventually got home to Naga...Once sobered up it was the time for great story telling... :beer2:

• Like 1
smokey

Did they ever snatch your grease kit Clown?

grease ???  look homie i am sending my bro over to discuss this with you as soon as the circus is in town 

• Like 1
Davaoeno
So, the word homicide encompasses any and all killing of a human being by another human being

intentionally and unintentionally 

I would say that all murders are homicides, but not all homicides are murders

Edited by Davaoeno

I think crime has increased percentage of population wise.    Due to the increase in population, more people below poverty line.    One hell of a lot more drugs.   Much worse living conditions.     All makes people a little more desperate and willing to break the law, or a real perceived no choice left to eat, drink buy drugs.

Certainly NOT just the Philippines.    Look at crime levels in the United States, England, etc.

I lived in Cebu City for years and never once felt threatened by a local.   Of course, I did not go into the worst barrios in the middle of the night stupid drunk either.

Skywalker

Due to the increase in population

The problem isn't just more people, it's more of the stupid people that breed like idiots, with a total disregard as to whether they can afford them, or in the West, that the tax payer can afford.

Intelligent people stick with small families, in order to give the kids a better chance.

Crime tends to be the preserve of the poor, usually because they also happen to be the least perspicacious.

calasiaobound

Crime tends to be the preserve of the poor, usually because they also happen to be the least perspicacious.

Bull crap. perspicaccious ppl as you refer to them commit murders make illegal deals and profit illegally since dawn of man.

It's a ruse that the lowly unaware are the root of the problem.

Baywak

Foreigners who walk around with a big smile in the Pinas are more likely to be a victim of some kind of crime.If you naturally have a real tough look even though you may be a p*ssy cat inside,the possibility of being victim diminishes big time.You will probably scare away the pretty young filippinas but also the crime-ites.

I have no link to prove this info. :biggrin_01:

Edited by Baywak
Headshot

Foreigners who walk around with a big smile in the Pinas are more likely to be a victim of some kind of crime.If you naturally have a real tough look even though you may be a p*ssy cat inside,the possibility of being victim diminishes big time.You will probably scare away the pretty young filippinas but also the crime-ites.

I have no link to prove this info. :biggrin_01:

Horse Hockey...

I have no link either.