Sign in to follow this  
Shrek484

Holiday Update

Paul

Ash, check your facebook inbox, man. I need you to respond to my query, please. 

Shrek484

Mango is on the main st next to blue ice bar, everyone knows that one, just ask. Now in Davao and after a terrible start it has got better, but now need to find my next destination and access here is limited due to my crappy chinese phone and crappy smart card ;-)

so where next? bohol? angelese city ? palawan?

Elite,that shadow is a tart, i bought here cakes for breakfast, banana was her favourite, then a whole roasted chicken for dinner,everyday staff thought i was crazy, also injected her for fleas and wormed her!

• Like 1

Headshot

I would try Bohol or Palawan next, if I was you. If you are looking for a good woman, AC won't be a great place to search.

• Like 1

bargeman

In this case, he's English. He won't care that much.

OUCH !!!!

• Like 1

bargeman

I would try Bohol or Palawan next, if I was you. If you are looking for a good woman, AC won't be a great place to search.

Depends on what type of 'good woman' your looking for!!!

• Like 1

Shrek484

usual good woman! 

1- chef in the kitchen

2- Lady when out

3- Whore in the bedroom

:db:

• Like 1

Paul

Check.

Check.

Check.

My lady just went back to PP, yesterday.

bargeman

usual good woman! 

1- chef in the kitchen

2- Lady when out

3- Whore in the bedroom

:db:

We live in hope  :cool:

• Like 1

liquido

Mango is on the main st next to blue ice bar, everyone knows that one, just ask. Now in Davao and after a terrible start it has got better, but now need to find my next destination and access here is limited due to my crappy chinese phone and crappy smart card ;-)

so where next? bohol? angelese city ? palawan?

Elite,that shadow is a tart, i bought here cakes for breakfast, banana was her favourite, then a whole roasted chicken for dinner,everyday staff thought i was crazy, also injected her for fleas and wormed her!

You have at least 8 malls in Davao to checkout the ladies..I would suggest Gmall and Victoria Plaza has good pickins ..Just by riding the friendly jeepneys you can meet ladies...Hangout in the downtown area around Ctity Hall/San Pedro street where there is so much eye candy..Samal Island 15 min ferry ride is kind of like Bantayan but you really need a motorbike to get around..The problem is no rental places..Its VERY HARD NOT to meet a nice lady there in Davao...Just smile and say hello....................     

Edited by Headshot
Removed duplicate quote
  • Like 2

Laurence

For me the touristy islands are good places to meet a woman. Just make sure she isn't local to the island because she will be more reticent about dating you and you will be under the spotlight. Find a girl who has come there to work and with no family ties on the island. She will feel freer to make her own decision. So chat away to the girls in the resorts and restaurants, but if they are local, just be polite ... they may have a non-local friend.

Palawan is a great spot. Not a city type of "finding a girlfriend" spot. Same advice ... chat away to the girl in the restaurant who is not local.

Shrek484

No rush for a lady, had lots of smile and chats here in Davao city, going out with a new friend and her mate tonight so that should be good. Did not go to a bar last night even though i was invited by a sexy lady, must be getting old!

If i meet a nice lady then great if not i will just continue to have fun.

My next holiday I think will be a bird watching one! a stark difference to this holiday, I have enjoyed the chill factor here in the fils so far, beautiful ladies and sights here too. Nice people mostly and fairly smooth holiday so far.

Still unsure of where or what next and only 16 days left, time flies!

Gym closed on Sunday, bloody religion has a lot to answer for!

Headshot

Gyms are also good places to meet women...especially if you are up to participating in an aerobics class, but even if you are just on the treadmills.

• Like 1

Shrek484

All sweaty men in the gyms I find! really not my cup of tea ;-)

sugbu777

:rofl:

Headshot

OK....you need to find a different gym. Those connected to a "spa" are the most likely to find women doing aerobic dance.

• Like 1