Sign in to follow this  
Shrek484

Holiday Update

HeyMike

Good advise here, Shrek. As most say, hang in there. I met my wife in Cebu City after what could have been a disaster with another woman I met there. We have been married for over 10 years now and she really makes my life complete. I can't add anymore than what has already been said in this thread. Wish you all the best.

• Like 3

Shrek484

yep not stewing just noting and writing my experiences so far, the ladies are cool and sexy, some free but not many an i am having a relaxing time as Paul and a few others said i would here on bantayan island. I really love it here and feel recharged after China for a year!

next is Davao city to meet an american freind( bloody yanks) ;-) then maybe back to an island? any suggestions?

in Davao will meet the original lady and see what gives, maybe she will be ok dont know dont care ;-) if i meet a great one then great if not i will enjoy looking.

so far the fils is awesome, from cebu to bantayan met nohing but nice people, friendly and good english. if you come to bantayan the best food although a limited menu is at Mango bar, a very small place owned by terry and mango, great food , prices and company.

beach placis where i am staying is ok, basic althouh not basic money but you pay for the location  i suppose, right on the beach, a great beach it is too. met my gf here, shadow ;-) a beach dog who befriended me on my first day and i have fed, de flead and wormed, she loves whole roasted chicken and banana cake.

The sea is fantastic, clear and like a milk pond, the jelly fish etc are friendly enough and snorkling is great fun.(when the mask does not leak)

Thanks all the advice i get here it has been awesome, any on my next destination would be cool after Davao that is ;-) i wil check if i can get net again.

Edited by Shrek484
  • Like 1

Paul
met my gf here, shadow ;-) a beach dog who befriended me on my first day

That sort of stuff is illegal, even in the Philippines. Good thing I suppose is, dogs don't kiss and tell.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 3

Shrek484

trouble is Paul she is already pregnant , two timer ;-)

• Like 2

Headshot

Well, you should be able to meet a lot more real girls in Davao...instead of the bitch (woof woof) you met in Bantayan.

• Like 3

thebob

Thanks all the advice i get here it has been awesome, any on my next destination would be cool after Davao that is ;-) i wil check if i can get net again.

Go and check out Moalboal. You'll either love it or hate it.

jtmwatchbiz

If you want a woman who is willing to work, she is probably already working.

and when you're in the city i'll show you the best corners to spot them.  :)

• Like 6

Headshot

and when you're in the city i'll show you the best corners to spot them.  :)

Be nice...  I don't think he wants to meet women that he has to wonder if they are really women.

• Like 4

jtmwatchbiz

Be nice...  I don't think he wants to meet women that he has to wonder if they are really women.

at 3am squinting thru the tinted glass as i frantically pull to the curb they look pretty good!

• Like 4

Paul

Also, if you value a woman with good values, you should make it a point to go to church while here.

I must have missed this line the last time I read your post, Bill. But, I disagree with this. I mean, I don't think you necessarily need to go to a church to find a good woman.

I have been with at least two girls in the past, both of whom were some of the best women I have ever been with in my life. Honestly, I was pretty stupid for not working harder to stay with them. (One split with me and the other I split with.) But, I was stupid. Can't blame anyone but myself. Oh, both were working in bars when I met them. 

• Like 1

newtocebu

yep not stewing just noting and writing my experiences so far, the ladies are cool and sexy, some free but not many an i am having a relaxing time as Paul and a few others said i would here on bantayan island. I really love it here and feel recharged after China for a year!

next is Davao city to meet an american freind( bloody yanks) ;-) then maybe back to an island? any suggestions?

in Davao will meet the original lady and see what gives, maybe she will be ok dont know dont care ;-) if i meet a great one then great if not i will enjoy looking.

so far the fils is awesome, from cebu to bantayan met nohing but nice people, friendly and good english. if you come to bantayan the best food although a limited menu is at Mango bar, a very small place owned by terry and mango, great food , prices and company.

beach placis where i am staying is ok, basic althouh not basic money but you pay for the location  i suppose, right on the beach, a great beach it is too. met my gf here, shadow ;-) a beach dog who befriended me on my first day and i have fed, de flead and wormed, she loves whole roasted chicken and banana cake.

The sea is fantastic, clear and like a milk pond, the jelly fish etc are friendly enough and snorkling is great fun.(when the mask does not leak)

That Shadow is a little tart - my little bloke fell in love with her too..post-4321-0-83030600-1438659598_thumb.jpg

post-4321-0-12560200-1438659663_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Paul

I'm missing all the good posts by you. :) 

In this case, he's English. He won't care that much. :D :D

• Like 3

Headshot

I must have missed this line the last time I read your post, Bill. But, I disagree with this. I mean, I don't think you necessarily need to go to a church to find a good woman.

I have been with at least two girls in the past, both of whom were some of the best women I have ever been with in my life. Honestly, I was pretty stupid for not working harder to stay with them. (One split with me and the other I split with.) But, I was stupid. Can't blame anyone but myself. Oh, both were working in bars when I met them. 

In all fairness, you left out the most important part of my statement.

Also, if you value a woman with good values, you should make it a point to go to church while here. If nothing else, it is a good source of references (especially if you let the older women know that you are looking for a young woman with good values).

Going to church isn't specifically for finding a good woman there. It is mostly for spreading the word that you are looking. Church ladies know EVERYBODY in their parish. If you get friendly with them, the world can open up. Once the news that he is looking is on the bamboo telegraph, he should have no trouble being introduced to young ladies.

Besides, even a lot of bar girls go to church here in the Philippines. You should know that. :cool:

• Like 2

newtocebu

How did you find Beach Placid??

We loved the location, however, the food was a huge let down.  It was very reasonably priced, but very bland..

This was the view from our beach front room ( we stayed 4 nights in late May this year )

post-4321-0-44027600-1438672142_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

AirportGuy

I'm going back to Bantayan Island for the fall/winter this year. Where is this Mango restaurant you mentioned?

Does anyone know the ATM withdrawel limit at Allied Bank in Bantayan Town? What about the limit at the bank in Santa Fe? Does that bank in Santa Fe take Visa ATM?

Thanks

Edited by AirportGuy