Sign in to follow this  
Shrek484

Holiday Update

Shrek484

well so far the fils has been stunning and rubbish at the samt time. the people,are fantastic, so far the hotels great and the weather excellent. The women.that promisef to meet me failed to show up, so much for their promises and wanting a serious relationship!

one that has shown up it not as she said she was. hates the sun, swimming and the heat! complete waste of time for me.

supposex bar scene in Cebu, well there is not one really its quite tame,and pathetic,.nothing on bantauan island as i was told there would be, think i must be in a different philippines!

everything else is,stunning, service, people, food, weather.

Salty Dog

well so far the fils has been stunning and rubbish at the samt time. the people,are fantastic, so far the hotels great and the weather excellent. The women.that promisef to meet me failed to show up, so much for their promises and wanting a serious relationship!

one that has shown up it not as she said she was. hates the sun, swimming and the heat! complete waste of time for me.

supposex bar scene in Cebu, well there is not one really its quite tame,and pathetic,.nothing on bantauan island as i was told there would be, think i must be in a different philippines!

Many Filipinas hate the sun and heat.

• Like 1

ex231

Many Filipinas hate the sun and heat.

I don't think so. I think they are cold and hiding from somebody. Why else would they be running around in zipped up sweatshirts with the hoodies pulled up?

• Like 1

ex231

think i must be in a different philippines!

Without a doubt you're not in the same Philippines that I'm in.

• Like 3

smokey

the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence...

Without a doubt you're not in the same Philippines that I'm in.

yes indeed he is in his honeymoon phase next he will be saying there is no traffic and no pollution

• Like 3

Paul

yes indeed he is in his honeymoon phase next he will be saying there is no traffic and no pollution

On Bantayan Island? There isn't. 

Paul
nothing on bantauan island as i was told there would be

What isn't as it was supposed to be? Not sure what others told you. But, I have only ever stated it's a laid back island. Peaceful. A place to get away. 

And, regarding girls who were supposed to "meet" you. You should have met them in Cebu and had them go up with you. Did you ask them to go to Bantayan from their places? In many cases, they may not have money to travel. Also, to travel that far to meet a complete stranger, surely you can understand their apprehension of making such a trek? That's why you should have met them in Cebu, to get to know them a bit first.

• Like 6

Shrek484

yes paul, that was,arranged in cebu,.two did not turn up, two never replued to my.message as,agreed, one wanted to sell me sex,videos of her and,her ex! another xame to me in.bantanyan, i paid her fare both ways, we had,talked previously and she knew my hatred of lies.. got here and lied about other men calling her, telling me it was her aunt! guess where she is!on a,ferry home!

one from.cebu.is now,texting me saying she,did not get my messages, not my fault is it, we ahreed ehen i would message her and i did! fed up of,all the lies.

bantanyan us,as,u said,and i love it here, there is,no traffic or pollution and tje people i have met have been.very nice and helpful.

all in all women apart , i love it here.

Shrek484

as for bantayan island, i was led to believe,by a few people that there,were a few ladies here, that,are,single and probably available, but really not my type,so far.

jtmwatchbiz

one wanted to sell me sex,videos of her and,her ex!

that was a mistake i made a few years ago. next you will tell me you never needed money? 

• Like 1

Paul

as for bantayan island, i was led to believe,by a few people that there,were a few ladies here, that,are,single and probably available, but really not my type,so far.

Yeah .. um, not so sure I would try to find a gal there. Not saying you CAN'T. Just saying you may not find a good one. If you do, kudos on a job well done. 

Just be patient with them, mate. They have no idea how serious you are about a relationship. They have only just met you, as you have just met them. 

Ozbrum

Mate, its a numbers game..... 20 million or so eligible filipinas spread across the islands, about 15 in Bantayan and you choose to look there.... you are an eternal optimist but pleasssssssee...

Headshot

Shrek, get off Bantayan Island, and do some travel around the islands. Be sure to frequent businesses. If you want a woman who is willing to work, she is probably already working. Go to supermarkets and hardware stores, department stores and boutiques. Go to banks and areas where call center workers hang out. Check out areas around hospitals and medical schools. You will find that there are drop-dead gorgeous girls out there that are also willing to work hard and improve themselves. If they have a good education, they will be easier to talk with too. Don't be afraid to ask for phone numbers.

Also, if you value a woman with good values, you should make it a point to go to church while here. If nothing else, it is a good source of references (especially if you let the older women know that you are looking for a young woman with good values). Those who just sit at home hoping that money will magically come to them are not worth wasting your time on. If they aren't working now, you can't expect them to work in the future either (inside or outside the home). Talk with the people you say have been helpful, and ask them if they know any hard-working girls who might be interested in you. Referrals from good people is absolutely the best way to meet good women.

In any event, don't just sit there are stew about the lack of good women that you are bumping into. Even though it is possible to find the love of your life on the Internet, it is still a long shot. Get out and find them. It is unlikely they will just come to you (although it could happen). The harder you work at something, the more likely that good luck will be on your side.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 9

bahalina buong

Great advice above to meet as many people as possible.  Also OP, I will add that maybe you're trying too hard to find that special someone.  Just live your life, meet lots of locals and spend this time learning as much as you possibly can about the culture.  I think after a few months here most guys have a much better understanding of what kind of Filipina will make them happy in the long run.  Good luck to ya. 

tim

Enjoy your vacation ,,,,everything else will fall into place before U know it .... just remember to be humble and smile a lot... doors will open ....

report back when U can...

• Like 5