Motorbike Rental Service in Visayas?

TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Anyone know of one? Is the Cadillac Cafe closed?

Paul

I already told him about Paul's place. So, any new ones others know of? 

A_Simple_Man

Visayas is a big area, which includes Dumaguete, where there are quite a few places renting XRMs and the like for 300 a day.

Pretty sure Cadillac Cafe is closed, if, thats the one on Mactan, just passed Mactan Doctors .. just around the corner from there, Michael, at MB,s Garden Inn / Outsiders MBC , hires bikes, from scooter to big ones.

Highlighter

I have rented a bike on several occasions from MB Garden Inn. No problems, all very straight forward. 400 and 600 Honda Stead

SkyMan

How long a rental period?  Might be cheap enough to buy a repo (with plates) pay the down payment and then turn it in after a month.

• Like 1
cebulover2000

A few more will pop up if you google Cebu motorbike rental. All owned by foreigners.

topcat72m

There is one in Mobolo. Across from strawberry residence on F Cabahug. It's part of GE Homes.

mactanfamily

As mentioned already, I second Mike the Bread's. He used to hold your passport while you had the bike so either be prepared or call ahead to sort it out. Rent it longer....make a deal.

cebulover2000

I rented motor bikes all over the place, foreigners always want to hold your passport, while Filipinos are happy with any kind of ID. I would not rent from a place who wants my passport, period.

• Like 1