Headshot

She said it happens to every guy....

Well...one would hope that "she" has more experience in bed with men than you do...   :stick_poke:

Most men only know what's going on with them, so we don't really have anything to compare with.

Edited by Headshot
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RogerDat

• nothingbutquestions

• Headshot

• BigAl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young guys like to  say that their pecker is lethargic.   Older guys are more willing to admit that they are having problems getting it up . 

I think you mean 300 mg.  Do you realize how much 300 ml is?  Almost the contents of a soft drink can.  That would take one hell of a syringe and hurt like hell!

Had blood test done at Silliman University hospital (1,500 pesos) today.  Been on 25 mg clomid three times/week for about 90 days.  Test level from today's test is 841. That's a pretty significant in

Posted Images

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Well...one would hope that "she" has more experience in bed with men than you do...   :stick_poke:

Most men only know what's going on with them, so we don't really have anything to compare with.

Can't you compare to what it was like for you at 18, 28, 38 and so on... :biggrin_01:

Edited by Salty Dog
Headshot

Can't you compare to what it was like for you at 18, 28, 38 and so on... :biggrin_01:

Same-o-same-o...   :cool:

If you want to try a more direct approach, try Proviron.  Available at your local Mercury or Rose.  Google for details.

• Like 1
AussieLex

Proviron is not for me with my cardiac issues and cholesterol problems... but I am seriously considering Clomid ...

Studies have shown that this steroid has the ability to reduce HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol) by more than 30% and increase LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) by more than 60%. It is very possible to use Proviron without harsh cholesterol issues becoming a concern, but it will take some effort. A very cholesterol friendly diet is imperative. This should include an abundant amount of omega fatty acids; you should be supplementing with large amounts of fish oils every day. The individual’s diet should also be extremely limited in saturated fats as well as simple sugars. A cholesterol antioxidant is also recommended when using Proviron. While annoying to some, you should also include plenty of cardiovascular training into your routine. If you’re going to use this steroid you are highly recommended to follow these recommendations. If for some reason you can’t then you should not use this anabolic steroid.

http://www.steroid.com/Proviron.php

• 2 weeks later...
RogerDat

Well its 9/15/15. So far so good. more energy, quicker healing time, more strength.

• Like 2
angbumabasa

I wear Androderm patches. And not for any 'obvious' reason. "Vitamin D is the brick, and T is the wheelbarrel." So she said (my MD in da US) 

But.................it does a have a secondary 'positive' issue.  :db:  :db:

Headshot

Well its 9/15/15. So far so good. more energy, quicker healing time, more strength.

And...? 

The love life...how is the love life?  :cool:

RogerDat

I wear Androderm patches.

Warnings have 9 hit on me. So I cant use even if available here. Whats the cost es dose?

And...? 

The love life...how is the love life?  :cool:

One step at a time old man.

• Like 1
Headshot

One step at a time old man.

What's this "old man" stuff?  :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Irenicus

Same. Been on 12.5 M W F for over 30 days. Good gains in gym. Feeling less tired all the time. No blood work til the 90 day mark.
  • 2 weeks later...
RogerDat

Greetings! The quantity, and quality of the ejaculate is much improved.

The eagerness is back.

Energy levels are going up, more productivity in daily chores.

I note a marked change for the better in blood sugar levels. 

The red line is 30 days or so before starting pills. Looks like a good benefit to me besides feeling younger.

It also shows my cycle of sugar levels. I guess I need to do more recherche about this. 

post-7667-0-84864300-1443102095_thumb.png

Edited by RogerDat
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

I asked my doctor about this and how/why everyone is using it.

He said basically WTF…

Edited by Salty Dog
RogerDat

That's a good response from a doctor. He must toe the line to protect himself and his patients. 

We have the freedom to make our own choices, and post the results. If I stop posting about this, U will know it did not pan out! LOL

I have been miss  diagnosed for the past 45 years, and my own research is the only reason I am still going. Most doctors don't have the time and resources to investigate every problem that comes into their office, that is why it is important to learn how to use GOOGLE to find information. I have multiply problems, I suspect caused by chemicals exposed to while in service. The government has not helped because of liability to the people in several countries if the facts were known. i understand this, and so press onward.

But I degrees , clomid is a answer to many people's problems. 

Edited by RogerDat