Sign in to follow this  
nothingbutquestions

Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid)

Salty Dog
1 hour ago, RogerDat said:

I spent 25 minutes looking thru post and could not find OP. I also could not find a catogory for L.D., so in off topic it went.

Found and merged...

Flakes
On 7/5/2018 at 10:16 AM, smokey said:

Well at 67 i discoved something about my self. I DONT CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK I WILL START TAKING CLOMID i think 1/2. 3 tmmes a week and a anti estrogin blocker if i feel better great if not oh well 

So did u take it?

still alive? Feeling better or worse?

are u able buy the real Clomid in Cebu?

RogerDat

I took it for a few years, and after surgery, have started back, and yes, the real thing is here. Go to Rose Pharmacy.

• Like 1

Salty Dog
4 minutes ago, RogerDat said:

I took it for a few years, and after surgery, have started back, and yes, the real thing is here. Go to Rose Pharmacy.

You call yours the "Real Thing"...:P

• Haha 1

RogerDat

Salty, you have confused me as to what in He-- you mean again. HA!

nothingbutquestions

Has any member experienced the need to increase their doseage from 1/2 tab eod to  daily or even higher. Several years ago I started at 1/2 eod, but after a couple of years I increased to 1/2 tab daily. I am now. for the next month. increasing to 1 tab one day and 1/2 tab the next.  Thanks for your feedback.

smokey

I am taking testosterone cream every other day and 1/4 pill Clomid the blank day.  Many have said i look younger.  My.hair is.thicker and more energy    So yes for me it works all with no script.  

Edited by smokey

Goetz1965

Thats funny.... https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-13979/clomiphene-citrate-oral/details

This medication is used to treat infertility in women. It works by stimulating an increase in the amount of hormones that support the growth and release of a mature egg (ovulation). This medication is not recommended for women whose ovaries no longer make eggs properly (primary pituitary or ovarian failure).

This drug may make you dizzy or cause vision changes. Alcohol or marijuana can make you more dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness or clear visionuntil you can do it safely. Limit alcoholic beverages. Talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana.

Sure nothing you guys want to take ha ha ha

Davaoeno
On 8/1/2018 at 2:46 PM, Salty Dog said:

You call yours the "Real Thing"...:P

Don't  you ??

• Haha 1