• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RogerDat

• nothingbutquestions

• Headshot

• Bill H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young guys like to  say that their pecker is lethargic.   Older guys are more willing to admit that they are having problems getting it up . 

I think you mean 300 mg.  Do you realize how much 300 ml is?  Almost the contents of a soft drink can.  That would take one hell of a syringe and hurt like hell!

Had blood test done at Silliman University hospital (1,500 pesos) today.  Been on 25 mg clomid three times/week for about 90 days.  Test level from today's test is 841. That's a pretty significant in

Posted Images

RogerDat

- 12,5 mg every Monday, Wednesday and Friday as irenicus says is a good dose. Get some prickly heat powder as your sack and nuts will get bigger, and the increased friction will give you an itch in hot weather.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
nothingbutquestions

My personal experience over almost 2 years with a set amount/schedule of ingesting can over time lead to aromatase  converting a portion of your now increased T levels into estrogen and throwing off the balance of your Free T to estrogen ration which results in no morning wood.

I have transitioned to using morning wood as the indicator and dose only when I have experienced two consecutive mornings without wood. Works for me.   

Edited by nothingbutquestions
nothingbutquestions

As for test results, my experience has been they are unreliable as too many variables come into play that can alter the results and totally frustrate you in trying to follow your progress from test to test.

My best tool for self-diagnosis is simply morning wood. If you have it, you're good. If you don't, maybe it's time to take action. This has worked well for me.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone have a trusted overseas online pharmacy they use that they would recommend?

Well as trusted as they can be at least... the one I've used for years got their site shut down by the us government this week along with many others aparantly.

Im in the US right now. 

My gf is coming over for a few weeks next month I sent her looking for some but every pharmacy she went to in cebu had none even mercury. 

Guess i will roll the dice on a new online source with a small order if she can't find any tomorrow

cvgtpc1

Isn't there enough time for her to order and receive on Lazada prior to coming over?

3 hours ago, BigAl said:

Im in the US right now. 

My gf is coming over for a few weeks next month I sent her looking for some but every pharmacy she went to in cebu had none even mercury. 

Guess i will roll the dice on a new online source with a small order if she can't find any tomorrow

You can order it from Alldaychemist https://www.alldaychemist.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=clomiphene

• Like 1
nothingbutquestions

BIg Al, if you are in the US, try searching Liquid Clomid or Clomid drops. Unsure suppliers would ship overseas for those in Philippines.

49 minutes ago, nothingbutquestions said:

BIg Al, if you are in the US, try searching Liquid Clomid or Clomid drops. Unsure suppliers would ship overseas for those in Philippines.

I have been using the liquid from a peptide Co. I'm not sure of the strength but its ok. I was wanting to try pills but I'll order more liquid if i need its just nasty lol

1 hour ago, Lee said:

Thanks.. you've ordered from them before?

samatm
6 hours ago, BigAl said:

Im in the US right now. 

hard to  believe she cant find it in Cebu.... Perhaps she doesnt want you find it???     Tell here to try the Generic Pharmacy  at  Coco Coco Mall..  Thats  Osmena Blvd  Capitol Site.. just 2 blocks up from Fuente Circle.   Thats where I saw it .    While she is there have her step up to my office to pick up some Kape Supremo .. a Natural Herbal Coffee with TongKat Ali   it tastes great and with no side effects oNLY   FRONT effect   if you know what i mean. wink wink nudge nudge.   I'll check tomorrow to see if its  (the Clomid at Generik Pharma)  still in stock and report back.

Edited by samatm
12 minutes ago, samatm said:

hard to  believe she cant find it in Cebu.... Perhaps she doesnt want you find it???     Tell here to try the Generic Pharmacy  at  Coco Coco Mall..  Thats  Osmena Blvd  Capitol Site.. just 2 blocks up from Fuente Circle.   Thats where I saw it .    While she is there have her step up to my office to pick up some Kape Supremo .. a Natural Herbal Coffee with TongKat Ali   it tastes great and with no side effects oNLY   FRONT effect   if you know what i mean. wink wink nudge nudge.   I'll check tomorrow to see if its  (the Clomid at Generik Pharma)  still in stock and report back.

I already sent her a message to say to check generics....  also one of the pharmacies told her a place up on mango that has it i forget the name. But shes back in the province now. 

I dont take it for ed i have drastic ly less energy and much lower quality of life with the low T.  

Sex hadn't really been much if an issue with me, im only 43 but i have a combination of herbal supplements thats does improve that imo. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BigAl said:

Thanks.. you've ordered from them before?

Yes, not that med but other meds. 

Of course whenever ordering anything from an online company such as that, it is always better to use a one time virtual credit card rather than your own cc. Check with your credit card companies to see if they offer one time use cc's or sometimes they can be found on your cc's online site, or you can buy a gift card in stores to use for the purchase.