Oh Dear Australia

woodchopper

if they get thru day 2,,clarke will declare and then let the "pace" loose,,poms will be out twice and day 5 will be "drinkys time" or go to scotland and watch "day" and "scott"(if he makes the cut) haha

like,,u can drive to scotland b4 lunch,,,,,,,,,,, :yahoo: 

Edited by woodchopper
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scotsbloke

• woodchopper

• ozboy

• bargeman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The phone rings in the Australian Cricket Team's changing room. "G'day. Could I speak to Michael Clarke, please?" "Aww, look, sorry mate, he's just gone out to bat." "Oh, that's alright, mate. I'll ha

Not even a little bit funny....   Well maybe a little...

Haud the fecking bus here, fanny baws.   None of my overly pale and thoroughly freckled Scottish skin is in the game.  I am merely the facilitator between a bunch of convicts and a pack of privately

Posted Images

sugbu777

Funny your games there are dominated by Black Dudes...Are you White Boys not good enough?????  Maybe try cricket!!!! cos you aint gonna have a show with Aussie Rules or Rugby cos NO HELMETS OR PADDING ALLOWED.. :snap:

I like Aussie Rules Footy. Get it on cable here quite often.

• Like 2
woodchopper

I like Aussie Rules Footy. Get it on cable here quite often.

if u can get abc ch801,,u will get lotsa AFL every weekend mate

sugbu777

Go get 'em Australia! Ozzy! Ozzy! Ozzy!...Oy! Oy! Oy!

Advance Australia Fair.

if u can get abc ch801,,u will get lotsa AFL every weekend mate

That might be the feed we are getting. We get the AFL on weekends.

woodchopper

u see,,thats what us aussies here are all about,,good allrounders,,handsome blokes and loaded with UPNA!

Scotsbloke

Stupid question from the Yank. Are hundreds the same as century's? I've heard century used before in cricket scoring.

There are no stupid questions......only stupid Yanks ;)

100 and a century are the exact same thing.  As a Scot with a cricketing son.....I'm growing to like the game but it has its own subculture and terminology.

woodchopper

australians know "centuries" best,,we get most of them!,,,,,,,,, :yahoo:

Cipro

Funny your games there are dominated by Black Dudes...Are you White Boys not good enough?????  Maybe try cricket!!!! cos you aint gonna have a show with Aussie Rules or Rugby cos NO HELMETS OR PADDING ALLOWED.. :snap:

We have to pay them to dance for us now. 

• Like 2
contraman

Sorry for those following it but its end of day 1 scores..

Chris Rogers and Steven Smith both scored unbeaten hundreds in a record-breaking partnership as Australia dominated the first day of the second Ashes Test against England at Lord's on Thursday.

At stumps, Australia were 337 for one after cashing in on captain Michael Clarke's good fortune in winning the toss and batting first on a placid pitch.

Rogers was a Test-best 158 not out at the close and Smith, dropped on 50, unbeaten on 129.

Their partnership was so far worth 259 runs and broke the previous Australia second-wicket record at Lord's of 231 set by Bill Woodfull and Don Bradman which had stood since 1930.

England's lone success in 90 overs' of toil was when off-spinner Moeen Ali had David Warner (38) caught in the covers by James Anderson shortly after the first hour's play.

Not since Geoff Marsh (125 not out) and Mark Taylor (141 not out) took their side to 301 without loss against England on the first day of the fifth Test at Trent Bridge in 1989 had Australia produced such a commanding display with the bat on the opening day of an Ashes match.

It was just the response the Ashes-holders, looking to win their first Test series in Britain in 14 years, would have wanted following England's 169-run win in the first Test in Cardiff.

For those Non Cricket People.

Is that result Good ?  :yahoo:

• Like 2
Oz Jon

u see,,thats what us aussies here are all about,,good allrounders,,handsome blokes and loaded with UPNA!

It's only modesty that prevents me from agreeing with you.

(except that I've no idea what UPNA is .... and I'm smart enough to not ask!)

Edited by Oz Jon
woodchopper

Un Parallelled Natural Ability

• Like 1
bargeman

For those Non Cricket People.

Is that result Good ?   :yahoo:

Unless you are a Pom.!!!!

• Like 3
ozboy

That Renaldo soccer dude got $220,000 just to show up to train for the match against Roma, in Melb...he earns more money a year than all the AFL players combined...

ozboy

Congrats on the double century (200)   Nervous wait on 199 but to bring it up with a 4....great stuff...

BTW...wonder why those toffs hanging around chatting in the members area, go to the match.....all they do is stand around chatting...stopping genuine fans getting membership...

Scotsbloke

So breeks well and truly shat by The Poms at 29-3.

When's the next test?