Oh Dear Australia

Scotsbloke

win lose or draw,,they will all be shouted a drink by jason day after he wins this weekend????

This isn't a thread isn't a cum-bucket for all of Australia's sporting hopes and woes, chappy. 

If you want to chat about the how your boy may fair at the home of golf.....then start a "Blokes in stupid garb who have the most ridiculous method of putting a wee ball in a hole" thread.

Meanwhile, we'll discuss leather against willow ;)

• Like 2
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scotsbloke

• woodchopper

• ozboy

• bargeman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The phone rings in the Australian Cricket Team's changing room. "G'day. Could I speak to Michael Clarke, please?" "Aww, look, sorry mate, he's just gone out to bat." "Oh, that's alright, mate. I'll ha

Not even a little bit funny....   Well maybe a little...

Haud the fecking bus here, fanny baws.   None of my overly pale and thoroughly freckled Scottish skin is in the game.  I am merely the facilitator between a bunch of convicts and a pack of privately

Posted Images

sugbu777

I am a Yank who really enjoys Cricket. First time I ever saw it played was in Singapore. I spent many a weekend in the city of the Merlion enjoying beer, satay and cricket. Took me a while to understand the game.

Edited by sugbu777
  • Like 5
woodchopper

both men and teams of men,,are australian,,they do have a habit of mingling,,check ur history,,or did someone die and leave u in charge?

Edited by woodchopper
Scotsbloke

both men and teams of men,,are australian,,they do have a habit of mingling,,check ur history,,or did someone die and leave u in charge?

You seem upset.

contraman

Took me a while to understand the game.

Oh, so you are the One :yahoo:

• Like 3
sugbu777

Oh, so you are the One :yahoo:

I wouldn't go that far, only as well as a Yank can understand it :D;)

• Like 1
woodchopper

You seem upset.

me,,nope,,just answering!

sugbu777

I'll be back in a bit...it's Tiffin time

• Like 1
woodchopper

watson was worn out long ago,,haddin has ongoing personal family issues (sadly,,surely they could have made adjustments to take into account,,and the captain wont tour again,,i suspect?

warner,,well,,what can 1 say,,most of his "reverse moves" have now moved to the new marital bed?

Scotsbloke

me,,nope,,just answering!

I shall be generous.  The Aussies will square The Ashes as Lord's and Jason Day won't finish in the Top10 at St Andrews. 

ozboy

I think they needed the loss...the lead up games were too easy.....maybe they will get their act together for this one.....Going to be a good match i feel....Lords is a much better venue for the game...

• Like 4
Scotsbloke

I think they needed the loss...the lead up games were too easy.....maybe they will get their act together for this one.....Going to be a good match i feel....Lords is a much better venue for the game...

It's the perfect stage and what a moment for The Aussies to show that Cardiff was a fluke.

I really hope that I don't have to make a, "Not again, Australia" thread on Monday ;)

Edited by Scotsbloke
  • Like 3
Scotsbloke

So, Australia win the toss and will bat first.

It's a wee bit humid here in London.  I suspect this will favour The Aussies as it won't affect the wicket to begin with.

I'm pretty sure that most posters can listen to Test Match Special here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/5livesportsextra

• Like 1
bargeman

Remember he who laughs last, laughs longest..... looong way to go yet. 

But fear not long enough for you to win the Ashes Mate !!!!

contraman

I wouldn't go that far, only as well as a Yank can understand it :D;)

Likewise, But I am not patient enough for the Test Series but do enjoy the One Dayers and Limited over version :)

• Like 1