Hi I am SPIKE IN CEBU

spike in cebu

spike in cebu

Hi To all,those that live here in paradise,and those that will sample it soon,

I am a 56 yo single australian,now living in Cebu for nearly 3 years,with no regrets at moving here best thing i ever did,i have traveled to many places in the philippines,there is so much to do here,come for a look,i also give advice on many philippine related groups from my experiences here and write a monthly colum of the experiences of visitors to Cebu

Until recently i had a few internet cafe's,sold them now and i find i have much free time on my hands,so i now meet new arrivals to Cebu and tour them around,giving people their first hand experience and view of life here...not the one you would see from your hotel window

I also offer a visa extension service,where i will pick up your passport,get your extension and deliver it back to you for a small fee over the cost from immigration for your visa,also passport,valuable and luggage storage

• 4 weeks later...
volstateguy

Hello Spike

I'll be making my first trip to Cebu in January and I might be interested in a quick tour of the city. What's the going rate.

Thanks

Brett

• 2 weeks later...
KeithAngel

Having used Spikes visa extension service last Tuesday week I can confirm the excellence of the service....I phoned him on Monday evening and my passport was collected on Tuesday morning at about 9am and returned at 4pm same day along with the Visa receipts......first class :D

spike in cebu

Sorry Brett i missed your message

I am happy to meet for a chat over a coffee,give you any information you need,where to eat,what to see,things to look out for,where expats hang out,anything else you might need to know

If we do a tour we will have a chat and you can tell me what you would like to see and go i will get you there,my cost is my food and drink,if you are happy with my service tip me as you see fit

Send me a message on [email protected] you need any more information

SPIKE

Hello Spike

I'll be making my first trip to Cebu in January and I might be interested in a quick tour of the city. What's the going rate.

Thanks

Brett

• 2 weeks later...
volstateguy
Sorry Brett i missed your message

I am happy to meet for a chat over a coffee,give you any information you need,where to eat,what to see,things to look out for,where expats hang out,anything else you might need to know

If we do a tour we will have a chat and you can tell me what you would like to see and go i will get you there,my cost is my food and drink,if you are happy with my service tip me as you see fit

Send me a message on [email protected] you need any more information

SPIKE

Thanks Spike,

I'll be sure to look you up when I get there. I'm sure you'll be able to help me out a great deal. If nothing more than to show me around and get a feel for the city. This will be my first trip to RP, so I knda feel like I'm running blind a little...but that part of the adventure right. BTW my email address is [email protected], so if you get an email from that account it's me. I'll contact you before I get there so we can set something up.

Thanks again

Brett