Alan Passed Away. Was: I am personally needing your help this time

Daisy

Thanks Ozboy.

Yes prayers are answered....

At the moment his medical team are concern on his full recovery. Waning him over the cateter for normal urination. Giving him water little by little so that the NGT shall also be taken out...and the oxygen. As for the dialysis he will undergo a minor surgery for ABF....yes healing is a long process and I am most willing to take care of my husband.

I will be having a big expenses tomorrow as ABF wil lbe done inside the operating room as it is classified as a minor surgery for at least one hour....

I am still needing your help...please. I know this journey will END very soon and Alan can write everything about it in this forum.

• Like 1
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daisy

• Paul

• Headshot

• ozboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, Headshot, I have to disagree with you on this support requirement. I do not see anywhere mentioning that an affidavit of support is required for applying the widow’s via. In order to make sure,

if youhave to  come to the states and need a place to stay we always have a room

daisy,       when faced with what seems like an insurmountable problem, the best way to tackle it is to break it into smaller more manageable parts. i would suggest at this time of loss you should

Posted Images

It is already past 2 Am now and Alan have just done his right side turn turn. Then I went to the 24 hour drugstore to buy the medicines he needs for the next 24 hours starting 6AM. Huh the total medicine costs is 8,302.35 and I cant afford it. The additional medicine for the minor surgery is expensive .....I am already so ashamed to all of you guys

but I need help again to cover his medicines. The money money coming from his direct deposit account today will be taken as Hospital bills deposit today as the billing department has been waiting for it since last week.

"There is always a rainbow in every storm and all these things shall pass. I am holding on to the as promise by God.

Thanks

Edited by Daisy
Alan S

AS Daisy knows, I have already sent some money, as much as I can afford right now, (until my next pesnion payment arrives.)

I know that some other members here have also contributed, so,

I would ask the other members to make a contrbution, no matter how little as it all helps.

• Like 2

I am overjoyed when I got David's money in my daughter's paypal account. JUST exactly for Alan's medicine that NEED to be administered 6:30.

God never really wanted Alan to escape a medicine specially if it is one of the anti biotics that is needed to "kill" the virus in his body.

I almost go crazy but reminded me that HE WILL ALWAYS be on time.

Miracles do happen...THANKS

AS Daisy knows, I have already sent some money, as much as I can afford right now, (until my next pesnion payment arrives.)

I know that some other members here have also contributed, so,

I would ask the other members to make a contrbution, no matter how little as it all helps.

I promise you Guys, every amount that you sent to me for my husband's medical needs answered a specific prayer for a certain medicines or laboratories.....God'sway of answering our prayers

• Like 3
The Lord's Prayersays: Give us this day our daily bread...."  truly, today when I go online, I got paypal message from PF and GC that will cover the cost of Alan's much needed hemodialysis today....God is good all the time and He shows me the miracle of provisions in LINC. 

Now I regretted the day I asked Paul to unlist me  as one of the global moderators of this forum

THANK YOU guys.

• Like 1

Just done with Alan's HD session. This is the very first time I get inside the dialysis room and set besides him. I am scared but I told myself I need to be strong....

I truly could not imagine where we are if I didn't assistance here...I thank God for leading me to post again here. I'm posting today's prescription and to let you guys feel that you have such impact in our lives....

the anti biotics are purchase one dosage at a time....as when needed....that's the miracle of provision

post-1473-0-69527600-1438687901_thumb.jpg

post-1473-0-64776600-1438688008_thumb.jpg

post-1473-0-83335500-1438688123_thumb.jpg

post-1473-0-39475900-1438688142_thumb.jpg

ozboy

Where i feel sorry for the poor ''watcher'' is you can ask the front desk before bedtime if there was any meds that were needed to buy for the rest of the nite/early AM and they say NO....Then right when one is in a deep sleep, a nurse wakes you with a '' Please Mam, we need these tablets now''  

It's hard enough trying to get them to stop with this Vital Stats BS...every few hours...

• Like 1
samatm

Daisy old friend   Very sorry to here of your situation.   Prayers for you and Allan!  Get well. 

Which Hospital are you guys in?    

Where i feel sorry for the poor ''watcher'' is you can ask the front desk before bedtime if there was any meds that were needed to buy for the rest of the nite/early AM and they say NO....Then right when one is in a deep sleep, a nurse wakes you with a '' Please Mam, we need these tablets now''  

It's hard enough trying to get them to stop with this Vital Stats BS...every few hours...

P, even if they will give the medicine for the next 24 hours, still I will ask them which is needed by the hour....it is so hard indeed yet I felt bless every time I receive a message that there is money to buy for this particular hour..this is part of God's miracle in this journey....

Daisy old friend   Very sorry to here of your situation.   Prayers for you and Allan!  Get well. 

Which Hospital are you guys in?    

THANKS so much...greatly appreciated. God bless our friend...

• Like 1

Alan still needs his antibiotic...I hope I can still knocks in your hearts for. This is a very hard journey for me and Alan. Staying in the hospital for more than a month is teaching me so much in life. Only Faith and believing that God is in control keep me going..Thnaks

samatm

Alan still needs his antibiotic...I hope I can still knocks in your hearts for. This is a very hard journey for me and Alan. Staying in the hospital for more than a month is teaching me so much in life. Only Faith and believing that God is in control keep me going..Thnaks

How is Alan doing?   I know Daisy you and Alan have been very giving and helpful to others in the past who were in dire circumstances.    You all are good people.  Thank you for your transparency now as in the past.   Folks Paypal is fairly painless way to give.  also the cebuana and palawan  transactions.  Please help as you can to a couple that has been giving to the community many years.       

• Like 3
Paul

Daisy, here is a thread I started. I hope it helps generate further assistance for you. 

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/85823-i-would-like-to-address-this-medical-issue-concerning-alan-and-daisy-cline/

• Like 1

Yesterday Alan's condition was again challenge by pneumonia and we are advise to transfer again to ICU which I said NO. Instead I rented a ventilator machine to be put in his hospital room. Medicines yesterday amounted to 15,570 and lots of laboratory works. God I thought that was it and I'm gonna loss my husband as they have me again to  sign another Not do do list in case of him having a cardiac arrest.  

My family do ambu bagging from 1pm to 5:30 pm until I saw that Alan S send money again. Thats is why I was able to rent the machine and by 6PM Alan is back to the ventilator. Thanks God as of this writing he maintained this  vital signs

BP 110/60 and improvement from 90/40

Oxygenation  92-95 from 72-85

heart rate NORMAL

Please help me pray for his healing and continues provision that I only get from this forum as God mightily use LINC for the miracle of provisions for Alan.

Paul, my family including my children and siblings are totally indebted here.

God bless!  

• Like 1