Sign in to follow this  
Daisy

Alan Passed Away. Was: I am personally needing your help this time

Daisy

it is indeed so hard to be n a cash basis patient and in the patient is in the ICU. The nurse told that I can get slot in the HD (Hemo Dialysis) now and the price is 5k pesos. after the slot will be in the night shift 5000 plus 1500. 

I already have bought the medicines for the 24 hour. thanks to the ember who sent me via paypal this morning. 2 of them! THANKS

Daisy

Alan is without the ventilator machine the whole day today. God is working in us. Guys please, continue to support me in prayers and funds. Need it so much for my husband...

Thank You Lord for blessing me with people whom I practically don't even know yet has the heart to extend financial help for my husband..dialysis on going an, how I yulo the budget, ONLY GOD KNOWS.....and Alan's sponsor, thanks for being a blessing to us.

Daisy

Today I am so happy when I saw Alan and seemed to be talking to his nurse.....Lord thank you so much!

Only that I have nothing to buy for today's medicines....probably not much anymore by the look of him.....THANK you Lord. The GOD I am serving is bigger than anyone else....the TRUTH I can't compromise. Paul and Allan S, you know what I mean

PRAISES to GOD ALONE

• Like 1

Daisy

This afternoon's visit in the ICU room of Alan is very inspiring.....I got the big hug from my husband and I saw again the clear blue eyes....it speaks a lot as to his condition. I'm in tears of joy and gratitude to the Almighty God, my Lord and my Savior Jesus Christ for carrying me all through this journey! To all my friends and families ( LINC Family, CCF family )who responded my desperate cry for help, either in cash, prayers and spent time with me in this little cubicle I shared with other watchers and force me eat somewhere outside the hospital, will always be forever grateful to all of you. You will always be in my prayer list that the God I serve will bless you tremendously.

Edited by Daisy
  • Like 4

Daisy

A cry of JOY and GRATITUDE from a wife who never stop believing that GOD is in CONTROL..\\ My husband will be out of ICU anytime today.

.ALL GLORY AND HONOR BELONGS TO GOD ALONE....IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Thank you so much Paul for allowing me to post here and even protecting my vulnerability to others. I will always be forever indebted to all of you. Please continue to pray for his fast recovery and provisions for medicines. Today, his medicine 4,200 plus laboratory 1350.

Daisy

Guys, I really apologize for bringing my problem to you as to the medicines of my husband. I am so thankful that you responded positively to my call and cry of help. The virus that attacked Alan's foot is so intense that it might permanently destroy his left foot, yes as in amputation. Personally I don't think so that I will agree to it and Alan too I am sure. For the past two days, his infectious disease doctor give him an antibiotic that is costing me 2,200 each administered every 12 hours. After this medication which I still lack 3 vials, his medical team will present to me and depending on his response to this

antibiotic. Tonight at 10pm, I cant buy anymore...praying for a good samaritan who will help me on this. THANK YOU.....we are out of ICU but still the journey is still difficult

Oz Jon

.......Tonight at 10pm, I cant buy anymore...praying for a good samaritan who will help me on this. THANK YOU.....we are out of ICU but still the journey is still difficult ......

I don't know AlIan or you Daisy, but I feel for you - keep your strength up - AlIan's improvement is a good sign.

You obviously need more cash for medication and you need it now, so I will send you some more by Pay Pall immediately

Hopefully a few more LinC viewers will do the same - and urgently!

Is your daughter's e-mail  < [email protected] >  still the best and quickest address to send cash by Pay Pall?        

Edited by Oz Jon
  • Like 2

Daisy

I don't know AlIan or you Daisy, but I feel for you - keep your strength up - AlIan's improvement is a good sign.

You obviously need more cash for medication and you need it now, so I will send you some more by Pay Pall immediately

Hopefully a few more LinC viewers will do the same - and urgently!

Is your daughter's e-mail  < [email protected] Cardcom >  still the best and quickest address to send cash by Pay Pall?

thank you so much Sir....My focus at the moment is to be able to provide all the medicines and laboratory tests he needs. As to my bills it will come later. I already approached Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office, DSWD, some Congressmen and our City Mayor. Alan is a PHILHEALTH member, it will be a held too and the Senior Citizen's ID

As to his medicines I struggle to be able to buy it everyday. I consider everyday a miracle.

Yes, my dayghter's paypal account is the easiest way for me becuase I have her ATM with me..Thank you so much for understanding my needs.

We will be forever grateful to you and all of you here at LINC.

Oz Jon

thank you so much Sir.......

Done!

On it's way,

hope it helps and that other LinC members follow quickly.

Best wishes Daisy!

Edited by Oz Jon
  • Like 4

Daisy

Done!

On it's way,

hope it helps and that other LinC members follow quickly.

Best wishes Daisy!

BIG THANKS....3 antibiotics down until tomorrow 10AM.

THANKS A. S for giving again, I really dont know where we are now if not for the member of LINC. Sustaining the medicines and hemo dialysis twice a week is becoming harder and harder for me everyday.

If at times I appeal for blod blood and medicines in behalf of other Expats before, how can I not do it to the person who is the reason why Expats' Ladies Charities was born. That's how I love my husband.....it is just becoming so hard for me everyday and everyday I saw him improving. He is now asking to use computer and do facebook..:-) and now he is joining me in prayers every time I pray although he cant speak up yet because of the temporary trache...

my patient is aware of the help I got from you guys!

Paul

He is now asking to use computer and do facebook.

Screw Facebook. Suggest that he log on here. 

• Like 2

Daisy

Screw Facebook. Suggest that he log on here. 

He is not really a facebook person Paul, just that our children wanted to encourage him to do something so they will say " Dad, get well soon...your facebook waiting for you," something like that. 

We will always be forever grateful of LINC and all the members here with your financial support and prayers, we still have a long way to go but at least now Doctors are talking positively unlike before that every is by CHANCE and miracle....I decided in favor of the chance and I PRAISES to GOD I got the miracle of healing and provisions.

our picture together to show you guys that your positively reply every time I cry for help works,,,,,how know what it means to miss a single medicine if one is in a critical condition.

Thank you that through this forum medicines for my husband are always on time.

post-1473-0-85536500-1438394463_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

ozboy

Hi Daisy..great to see Alan off all the intubation tubes and more aware.......As you know this will be an on-going cost with the need to have meds daily whether supplimentary or to stabilise his condition...

If he has SSS i think there is a disability clause in there somewhere, prob in the small print, that could be beneficial......we wish we could help further but we are going thru the same ordeal with Beth's father....and we know it's a very expensive on-going program, even after he goes home....

Hope your prayers are answered... :idontknow:

cebubird

God bless you both Daisy. glad things are better. You still in our prayers and glad we could help out a little.

Daisy

Hi Daisy..great to see Alan off all the intubation tubes and more aware.......As you know this will be an on-going cost with the need to have meds daily whether supplimentary or to stabilise his condition...

If he has SSS i think there is a disability clause in there somewhere, prob in the small print, that could be beneficial......we wish we could help further but we are going thru the same ordeal with Beth's father....and we know it's a very expensive on-going program, even after he goes home....

Hope your prayers are answered... :idontknow: