Sign in to follow this  
Daisy

Alan Passed Away. Was: I am personally needing your help this time

Daisy

With due respect and appreciation to LINC, I wanted to tell you that my husband who help me discover the BEST in me  join JESUS CHRIST today. 

You deserve to know this guys.... I am forever grateful to all of you.

My problem now is the hospital which I dont know how to pay....I will have him cremated on Monday after I will settle my bills here. Anyway you could help me in this last phase of our journey? 

THANKS

tonny

Daisy ,Did you guys  not have Phil health at all and was he on SS at all from his home country???

Daisy

he have Philhealth, SS and even Senior Card..snd PCSO too but still its too big for me

tonny

Well if he had USA, SS and he had children here there checks will go up now 25%, you have to let SS no about his passing and also you will need his US passport  and a death  Certificate let them know right away OK contact   them at the US embassy ok Good Luck , Sorry for his passing and your  pain GOD BLESS!

Edited by tonny

Paul

I'm very, very sorry to hear this, Daisy. 

I know there is nothing anyone can say, that will ease the pain of losing Alan. 

I'm glad the forum was here for you both. 

• Like 7

ozboy

Adding my condolences as well Daisy....Need to take advice from Tonny n others from the US, as to what needs to be done.....Take care..

shadow

Oh no no no. I am so sorry to hear this Daisy.

steveanton777

Sorry for your loss Daisy! May you receive much strength from Above!

• Like 2

jtmwatchbiz

Oh no no no. I am so sorry to hear this Daisy.

yes same here.  we were all hoping for this to turn out well.  our deepest condolences Daisy.  

• Like 1

easy44

Oh, so sorry to hear.  Condolences Daisy.  You fought hard and well.

Daisy

Alan and I with my son who take care of him are still here in the hospital room. waiting for our final bill in which I have nothing to pay even partial payment.  

I am hanging on the fact that God Almighty will not not just leave like this....GUYSI I will always be grateful to all of you

Headshot

With the final bill, Phil Health (and any other agencies which may provide a benefit) should kick in their portion, which will at least reduce the bite a bit, and you will probably be asked to sign a promissory note for the remainder. I wish you strength and understanding in this last journey with Alan. You are in our prayers.

• Like 5

miles-high

I am sorry to hear this – my deepest condolences.

Alan S

Sorry to hear that Daisy.

At least you know that you did everything that you could.

My condolences.

========================================

As for the money, I did send some more yesterday,  as much as I can until my next pension payment arrives, so wont be able to assist right now. However, I am sure (hope) that some othe rmembers may be able to assist.

Edited by Alan S

spydoo

Daisy, if and when I find a wife I hope she fights for me the way you fought for Alan. Your love for him in his struggles warmed my heart. God bless you and your family.

• Like 7

shadow

Daisy, if and when I find a wife I hope she fights for me the way you fought for Alan. Your love for him in his struggles warmed my heart. God bless you and your family.

Daisy helped more people than most people know. She was always fighting for someone, giving her time freely to those who needed it.

• Like 4

Runian

Madeleine and my condolences  :( 

Ozbrum

Daisy

Your head is high and be proud of what you did ....our sincere condolences to you and your loved ones

Please private me your number, we can help

Ozepete

My sincere condolences Daisy. 

Alan was a lucky man to have such a caring partner.

• Like 2

broden

our sincerest condolences 

Sonny

O Daisy !  I am so sorry to hear this.  I remember your good works from years past in CDO, my loving wife's home town, where we lived.  Love to you both.

Enuff

R I P

Lee

Nila and I are so very sorry to hear this, our sincerest condolences to Daisy and family. 

ahoy53

Condolences

Mandingo

My condolences and prayers.