Alan Passed Away. Was: I am personally needing your help this time

Daisy

ozboy

I did get a text of sorts from my wife in Butuan but cannot talk or FB as the power is always out plus signal is really bad up in the mountains.......she said she rang you...anyway i hope all goes well....cheers.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daisy

• Paul

• Headshot

• ozboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, Headshot, I have to disagree with you on this support requirement. I do not see anywhere mentioning that an affidavit of support is required for applying the widow’s via. In order to make sure,

if youhave to  come to the states and need a place to stay we always have a room

daisy,       when faced with what seems like an insurmountable problem, the best way to tackle it is to break it into smaller more manageable parts. i would suggest at this time of loss you should

Posted Images

I did get a text of sorts from my wife in Butuan but cannot talk or FB as the power is always out plus signal is really bad up in the mountains.......she said she rang you...anyway i hope all goes well....cheers.

Yes Thanks so much....I got it already via Palawan Pawnshop

• Like 1

sorry for the mis-understanding but the one I got from Palawan Pawnshop is from Cebu...I thought it was from your wife.Sorry. though your wife text me already yesterday but she said the signal is not so she dont know how much to send to me.  THANKS

Edited by Daisy
miles-high

anytime my friend,  PM or text me whenever you have transferred the money and we will get it to Daisy right away.

Sent...

• Like 2

LINC Forum:

Today because of your donations, I was able to pay some of Alan's medicines and laboratories, Being admitted on a cash basis and have nothing to buy for meds is a nightmare...the miracle of healing starts from there....PROVISIONS are meet on time

forever grateful,

Daisy, (Alan's wife)

PS: There was a time in this forum that my husband was called, Alan, Daisy's husband! :-)

God bless everyone

• Like 4

Happy Alan is doing better, please keep us updated whenever you have time.

• Like 2

I am so grateful today from the donations I receive thru this forum....today's medical needs and laboratories were answered. Make it a lot easier for me to have everything paid specially that it is also Alan's dialysis schedule. Still in ICU and everyday is a miracle

Tracheostomy will be done tomorrow. Hanging on to Almighty God for the miracles of healing and provisions.

Thanks for the hearts that gave even if they practically don.t know us. Praying for more blessings for all of you......

I received a donation very early this morning and transferred it to my daughter's account. Just awhile ago when I read the details, I discover that this is not for my husband's meds, so I will return it the rightful beneficiary. 

I need this so much to buy meds too but I don't want to deprive somebody of what is supposed to be for him. God bless our day everyone.

• Like 2
Enuff

I received a donation very early this morning and transferred it to my daughter's account. Just awhile ago when I read the details, I discover that this is not for my husband's meds, so I will return it the rightful beneficiary.

I need this so much to buy meds too but I don't want to deprive somebody of what is supposed to be for him. God bless our day everyone.

Sent u a pm

Tracheotomy  is done and successful and took only a little more than an hour. Facing another day and hoping for a miracle to come and will find myself out of this long battle. The help I got from this forum REALLY REALLY help me in my journey with Alan.

• Like 6

Yes Thanks so much....I got it already via Palawan Pawnshop

I got it today Peter and Beth....It was delivered to me personally here at CUMC ICU watcher's quarter....just for the right time that Alan needed it. THANKS

• Like 1

Lots of things happened today:

1. Somebody called me and paid for his Duplex scan,

2. Got Peter and Alan S donations. these are old pledges arriving timely for today;s needs.

3. Got a call from RichardMann....we did it by phone

4. No more stock for the anti-biotic that is supposed to be given 8pm!

5. Saw Alan's improvement s to movement.

I don't know where will I be if I didn't ask Paul for help in this forum.

Thank you so much and Praises to God Almighty for using LINC and members to give us blessings of provisions and even addressing something that's already at the back of my mind.

Tomorrow will be another miracle...praying and hoping!

THANKS

Please help me for today's medicines....we will probably be transferred to a room this weekend if things keep going as it is today. Alan looks rested and free of ventilator for the whole night....

Schedule for dialysis today too, later this afternoon. God is good all the time.

I have my husband signed up for PCSO, (Philippine Sweepstakes Charity Office) and DSWD but can avail only upon check out in the hospital.

I still have my daughter,s paypal account and bank account attached to it even if she is now back there in Cebu working.

[email protected]

THANKS

Paul

Please help me for today's medicines...

Daisy, I still say, if people have an idea of the costs that you expect to have to pay, that would be more helpful to your cause.

• Like 3

Daisy, I still say, if people have an idea of the costs that you expect to have to pay, that would be more helpful to your cause.

Paul thanks for this advise, I'm so loss on what to say anymore. Alan have different cost of medicines everyday.  Yesterday's total including the duplex scan and laboratories. was 14,220 pesos

Today is 6770 for the medicines and dialysis will be 8000 including the meds and laboratories after the dia. He looks a lot better today and sleep through the night in T ps only..no machine attach.

I already receive 3210 pesos now.

Plus 1000 pesos

Paul and others, My family and I will be forever grateful to all of you for the rest of our lives.

Edited by Daisy
  • Like 2