Sign in to follow this  
Daisy

Alan Passed Away. Was: I am personally needing your help this time

Daisy

Last week I admitted Alan to the hospital thinking it was just a minor health issues he had. Having fever and an insect bite in his right arm and the gouty foot swelling. It turned out to be a MAJOR health issue almost causing him his life. Last Saturday the hospital let me signed a  " Do not resuscitate order" because in my mind i dont ant him to suffer. His only chance then is for me to sign a dialysis order for the doctor to perform the dialysis, They thoroughly explained  to me the process with a 30 percent chance of survival. I took the Chance. Praises to God I did because as of today after 3 sessions of Dialysis in a very bad shape of health conditon he is doing a lot better. The best birthday gift ever that he had as he celebrates his birthday yesterday. yesterday they started waning him from the ventilator and so far he is making good. His medicines are getting lesser a little bit cheaper compared to that was before.

I will try to apply to the PCSO too because I have already withdrawn the little savings we have and his one month SS for July with the bank guard accompanying me to the hospital for him to thumbmark the withdrawal slip. I told my husband if I will help Expats that I dont even know, how can I not di it for him, the man I love so much.

With some little help from friends and the money that we have, and a lot of PRAYERS, we survived the "Cash Basis" policy in the hospital. He have exceeded beyond his hospital limit account, 

At this point, the NEED that I will need is for Alan to sustain the medications and the hospital bills.

Paul has permitted me to do this last week but I was thinking as long as I can still manage, I will.....

Now, I need any help i can get to those happy giver only. I don't want to impose it upon you guys but whatever amount that you will comfortable to help me in this battle now, I would greatly appreciate it and will consider it as a blessing from the God I serve, Almighty Jesus Christ. THANKS and Bod bless every one.

Edited by Paul
added tags
  • Like 4

Paul

I don't want to impose it upon you guys but whatever amount that you will comfortable to help me in this battle now

Hi Daisy. Maybe you could give the members here an idea as to how much you need, to pay the rest of the bills off? 

• Like 3

Daisy

Paul, i am taking it one day at a time.....My bills now is running 129k pesos. I need to come up with 75k pesos so that our account in the hospital will be opened and in that way I can get all medicines from them...Thanks Paul

• Like 1

Alan S

Daisy,

I recall a post / thread about assisting expats in the Philippines.

Not sure who posted it (and I dont mean your thread) but I hope they read this.

Secondly, and for those of us outside the Philippines, HOW?

There needs to be some mechanism for sending money to you (or a nominated person) preferably using Paypal.

Headshot

Contact Fred (jtmwatchbiz). He generally organizes relief efforts.

spydoo

Wow, you've both been through a scary time there.

I hope to help. I'm also interested in how you can collect funds from abroad, whether WU only or also Paypal.

angbumabasa

I went through a similar situation in the fall of 2012. Hospitalized in three hospitals, loosing 100 lbs, having two liters of pus drained out of my abdomen and running up a total bill of $12k of which only $2k was insured. The rest was $3k from small time legal lenders at 10% of the balance paid each month and pawns at 3% of the balance paid each month. We still owe $5k at the pawns. We could pay off everything with a mortgage on our property but I won't allow that since I could kick the bucket and my wife would only have more problems.

Daisy your situation sounds permanent but some action similar could get you over the immediate speed bumps and give you time to plan something better. 

ozboy

We still owe $5k at the pawns. We could pay off everything with a mortgage on our property but I won't allow that since I could kick the bucket and my wife would only have more problems.

Thats a pretty precarious situation to be in and even more scary if you guys need further medicals....Hope you can work thru this...

Daisy, yes i know that you have been involved in helping others and hopefully something can be worked out with the members. 

• Like 2

Daisy

Overwhelm by the healing process of Alan. (Retired) .God is in FULL control. When Alan was transferred to the ICU, I was like a gambler putting ALL that I have for a slim chance of getting back what I believe is mine...my husband. Right now, i am crying tears of JOY that I did it. This afternoon, God willing, Alan will be out from the respirator. All vital signs normal. 4th dialysis done, platelet transfusion done.....ALL GLORY TO GOD!

Sorry guys, I am not so focus right now. If there's any help you can give me please email me at [email protected] or send it to me personally via a remitter.

Daisy J. Cline

310 Royal Palm, Macasandig, Cagayan de Oro City

• Like 5

jtmwatchbiz

Contact Fred (jtmwatchbiz). He generally organizes relief efforts.

hi guys and gals,

my wife and i, along with our work crew are available anytime 24 hours in uptown cebu city if someone wishes to hand over money in person for us to forward to the OP.

send us a PM or text us at 0908 253 8092

• Like 5

Daisy

Wow, you've both been through a scary time there.

I hope to help. I'm also interested in how you can collect funds from abroad, whether WU only or also Paypal.

Hi, I don't have a Paypal account. As of this time, I can accept funds through a remittance center like WU or MoneygGram. Thank you.

jtmwatchbiz

hi gang,

Daisy just called me to talk about her situation as her internet is not very reliable and she sometimes has a hard time posting updates on the forum.  her husband needs expensive meds and they very much need our assistance with a donation drive.

i told her that i and my wife can assist as we did for larry (shadow) and accept donations for Daisy thru personal meetups in uptown cebu city as well as accepting donations from money transfer agencies like WU or the Philippine based palawan pawn shops and kwarta padala, etc.  we dont do paypal.

to make paypal donations please contact ian (davaoeno) via PM and please let's all try and donate whatever we can to help them out. 

0908 253 8092 or click on our banner ad for contact info.

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 8

Davaoeno

Thanks Fred.   Anyone wanting to donate can  just PM me and I will give my email address so I  can arrange to get it via Paypal  

• Like 2

Monsoon

I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere, but what is the diagnosis? Was this caused by an insect bite?

Daisy

I told Alan (Retired) yesterday not to think about his hospitals bills and just think on making himself well.  For the astronomical bills that is coming up, today, I was able to secure the requirement for PCSO Assistance,  Financial Assistance from the City of Cagayan de Oro,  for DSWD Region 10, and for 2 Congressman. Might not be that much, I really don't know...just hoping it will be what I expected. All this in God's hands.

So far daily meds are meet, barely enough Praises to God for the provisions.

This afternoon, I will need 5k pesos for the dialysis.

I hope and pray that someone's heart will be touched and will text or contact.

icon_share.png jtmwatchbiz

THANKS