hello Im Elsa!

I'm 23 years young, Filipina residing in Consolacion, Cebu. I am a happy person since i chose to be happy,I really love myself as what I am. Well, I dont usually describe myself coz I like other people do it for me. but then I considered myself as very optimistic person and full of passion and trying to be an assertive one! I am not religious person but i always treat everyone as what i wish to be treated. I am interested to join this forum since my Fiancee "Paul"- ancienrocka show to me what is the forum talk about. I love to exchange ideas, thoughts and beliefs not only about cebu through this forum. I believe that this is also one of the best way to connect and meet nice people.

Well hello my dear! Welcome!

I have three phrases for you to work on!

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers!

Sally sells sea shells by the sea shore.

Frank flicks fireflies for fun

LOLOLOLOL

See you at bowls!

Well hello my dear! Welcome!

I have three phrases for you to work on!

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers!

Sally sells sea shells by the sea shore.

Frank flicks fireflies for fun

LOLOLOLOL

See you at bowls!

Paul is teaching me to say "I'm not the pheasant plucker I'm the pheasant plucker's son" - but he laughs whenever I try it.

ancienrocka
I'm 23 years young, Filipina residing in Consolacion, Cebu. I am a happy person since i chose to be happy,I really love myself as what I am. Well, I dont usually describe myself coz I like other people do it for me. but then I considered myself as very optimistic person and full of passion and trying to be an assertive one! I am not religious person but i always treat everyone as what i wish to be treated. I am interested to join this forum since my Fiancee "Paul"- ancienrocka show to me what is the forum talk about. I love to exchange ideas, thoughts and beliefs not only about cebu through this forum. I believe that this is also one of the best way to connect and meet nice people.

Welcome Els - enjoy your time on the forum :o:welcome:

Elsa, welcome to the forum :o Enjoy!

Elsa, welcome to the forum. I'm also from Consolacion hence my forum name "Lacion Girl". Reading your description of yourself reminds me of myself while I was at your age. I'm a lot older than you are right now, but I will be interested to hear your opinions and ideas. Maybe you can update me with what's up in Consolacion.

Lacion girl

I'm a lot older than you are right now, but I will be interested to hear your opinions and ideas. Maybe you can update me with what's up in Consolacion.

Lacion girl

Just wait for her, she will catch up! LOLOLOL

Elsa, welcome to the forum. Good to see more of us posting here. ;) Hope to meet you when we return to Cebu.

Elsa, welcome to the forum. Good to see more of us posting here. ;) Hope to meet you when we return to Cebu.

I love to meet you Mr. Lee becs you sound interesting person. I love what you had posted most to the member I always took time to read it all he he he he.

The ancient rocka and I would love to meet you both Mrs and Mr. Lee - let's us know hwen you are next in Cebu

Elsa, welcome to the forum. I'm also from Consolacion hence my forum name "Lacion Girl". Reading your description of yourself reminds me of myself while I was at your age. I'm a lot older than you are right now, but I will be interested to hear your opinions and ideas. Maybe you can update me with what's up in Consolacion.

Lacion girl

I dont know when your last time visit here in Consolacion. Consolacion has a lot of improvement until now padayon pa gyapon segi develope. Last December 2007 FOODA open for public service Fooda sells different staff but majority they sells GROCERY! And because of the approval of the mayor Avelino Gungob Fooda succesfully built across Consolacion Central School formerly old market (nya nasunog naman) which is also relocate at VNG. Number of resident in the said place is keep increasing and snatching is one of the main problems here. There is also a two storey jolibbee here located along the highway paingon VNG ba.

Please look us up if you ever come home to Lacion.

Elsa

Hello Elsa I am Lan Zeird. I live and study here in Cebu City. Thus we are just few hours and kilometers aways from each other. Hope we could meet

Hello Elsa I am Lan Zeird. I live and study here in Cebu City. Thus we are just few hours and kilometers aways from each other. Hope we could meet

Hi Lan,

Thanks for the welcome message. As a newcomer here yourself, why don't you put up a post in the Introductions forum so we can all get to know you better and say "welcome" to you.

Paul and I are going on the boat trip this Sunday - why don't you come along, it is a great day out and you will get the chance to meet us and many other members of the forum. You can find the details in the Announcements and Events forum. :)

Elsa