Sign in to follow this  
RichardMann

MovenPick Mactan

SkyMan

Thank you.

Is it different at various times of day?

Of course.  But during normal business hours it's bad.  Movenpick used to be the Hilton and so inherited the big pink jeepney shuttle.  I imagine they shuttle to SM and/or Ayala if it's still running.  It's gone downhill since they took it over and it didn't look too great last time I saw it.

• Like 1

Magill

Lots of great information guys.

Thanks.

bargeman

Movenpick to Cebu city center,best take a packed lunch and water with you.!!! :cool:

Sven

I drove there today ... Took about 1 hour from Mövenpick to Ayala, around 4pm.

samatm

I am curious and thinking of moving their. They have both Globe and PLDT Fibroptic lines and a nice beach.

Anyone know anything I should be cautious of?

are you living in Cebu now.. do  you realize you would be  a long way from anything.   The painted their cool Pink Jeep  white (when it changed from Hilton)

delancey

The Movenpic has a fair amount of complaints (google will show the most active review site if you search reviews) about pretending to be a five star hotel when it is more like a three and upcharging to go from very slow internet to just plain slow internet. The reviws are for hotel stay, not long term residency. None of this may be relevant to you- just a possible area to explore.

Edited by delancey