Sign in to follow this  
jayannedgar5

I need assistance for my eye surgery

spydoo

If you are not prepared to defend your request then you shouldnt be making it . 

I completely agree.

I also believe one should be prepared to defend allegations made against such a person even more. After all, it isn't a crime to ask, but it is to slander someone online in The Philippines.

One can always just say, "no". In fact, one doesn't even have to do that if they don't wish to give. 

• Like 3

Cebuandrew

To me, just seems like the wrong place to ask. This Forum is called "living in Cebu." There are expat forums based out of Manila. Did she post on those forums? And yes, I don't think there is any possible way any of us is going to fork over money to a stranger, without verifying who she is in person and her medical records, and the seriousness of her condition.

mecares

No one will :(

Jay Ann perhaps it's better to wait awhile, if a member(s) is willing to help then you will be helped. The forum members and you don't know each other. Even your profile doesn't match with your post about yourself. So how does one know if you're truthful or not? I'm not trying to insult you, just being realistic.

I have a friend with your condition. She's in her late 30's now and she's living with her condition well. She got more "crossed eyes" than yours and wearing a prescription glasses. Surgery is never a guarantee that it can be corrected. You said that it's inborn so if it's not treated earlier then it's not that easy. Our eyes usually reach growth maturity at the age of 11 or earlier.

Also, most people would give help according to the severity of the person's condition. So just be patient. 

• Like 6

jayannedgar5

Jay Ann perhaps it's better to wait awhile, if a member(s) is willing to help then you will be helped. The forum members and you don't know each other. Even your profile doesn't match with your post about yourself. So how does one know if you're truthful or not? I'm not trying to insult you, just being realistic.

I have a friend with your condition. She's in her late 30's now and she's living with her condition well. She got more "crossed eyes" than yours and wearing a prescription glasses. Surgery is never a guarantee that it can be corrected. You said that it's inborn so if it's not treated earlier then it's not that easy. Our eyes usually reach growth maturity at the age of 11 or earlier.

Also, most people would give help according to the severity of the person's condition. So just be patient.

I don't know how to change my profile info I sign up here that was the info Appear in my profile I don't know how to change it will you help how to change the info

That Masked Man

I don't know how to change my profile info I sign up here that was the info Appear in my profile I don't know how to change it will you help how to change the info

Click on your name in the top right. Choose My Profile, then click on Edit Profile.

jayannedgar5

It's done

spydoo

That should help. Kanos are a suspicious lot and like to see that everything lines up. I hope someone from Manila reads this thread soon and finds time to meet up with you. 

If not, does anyone know of a good eye surgeon in Manila who could examine her? I know a few blokes had their cataracts done...

loy

That should help. Kanos are a suspicious lot and like to see that everything lines up. I hope someone from Manila reads this thread soon and finds time to meet up with you. 

If not, does anyone know of a good eye surgeon in Manila who could examine her? I know a few blokes had their cataracts done...

Hey guys my bad. I did not intend to disrespect anyone. If she have a legitimate request i will be the first to contribute. Which i have done many times previously. Sorry if i offended you Jayann.

• Like 1

jayannedgar5

To me, just seems like the wrong place to ask. This Forum is called "living in Cebu." There are expat forums based out of Manila. Did she post on those forums? And yes, I don't think there is any possible way any of us is going to fork over money to a stranger, without verifying who she is in person and her medical records, and the seriousness of her condition.

It's OK if don't want to help but don't judge me coz you don't know I'm telling a truth god knows that I'm not swindler person
  • Like 3

Paul

Okay. I think this topic has gone along far enough. She has been giving advice, and people may contact her if they wish to help her out. 

JayAnne, I hope this is satisfactory to you. I have done what I can for you, here. If you need further assistance, I suggest you follow some of the contacts offered here. 

Thanks to all. 

I am locking this thread now.