Sign in to follow this  
jayannedgar5

I need assistance for my eye surgery

spydoo

Here you will notice I hope someone will me here 4bb806718f37e9760a14ad61ef880a57.jpg

Yes, I see it here. 

Did you go to a hospital or eye surgeon? If so, which one? For how long have you had this condition?

I do understand the difference it would make if it was fixed. I suggest you think of how you can raise some funds from a number of people, rather than asking for it all from one source. Can you contribute anything yourself? Can you get any assistance? Do you have any relatives who could contribute?

• Like 2

jayannedgar5

OK I understand your decision if you don't want to help

jayannedgar5

Nope I. Was inborn in this eye condition it's OK if nobody will help me here

jayannedgar5

I just want to make sure that I am not under any mistaken belief . Are these photos of you ??

The first photo is not me it's fansign of my friend for me the 2nd photo is my sister cousin and the third person is me I Always hide my left eye in my photos in facebook coz I don't someone comment and bully me because of my eye
  • Like 1

jayannedgar5

I just want to make sure that I am not under any mistaken belief . Are these photos of you ??

The third person in 2nd photo is Me who close my eyes coz I shy to show my eye I always hide my left eye using my hair

jayannedgar5

Yes, I see it here.

Did you go to a hospital or eye surgeon? If so, which one? For how long have you had this condition?

I do understand the difference it would make if it was fixed. I suggest you think of how you can raise some funds from a number of people, rather than asking for it all from one source. Can you contribute anything yourself? Can you get any assistance? Do you have any relatives who could contribute?

I didn't go to any surgeon or hospital my eye condition is inborn my can't help that's why asking help who will help me

jtmwatchbiz

Nope I. Was inborn in this eye condition it's OK if nobody will help me here

jay anne,

there is no one single spokesperson on this forum that makes decisions to help or not help.  some have posted that they don't seem to take your condition serious but they don't speak for the entire forum.  others have made it obvious that they are not inclined to help but again, they don't speak for the entire forum. 

if you would like to seek help from this forum then the next step you should take is gather up whatever medical records you have and make arrangements to meet a member that is living in the manila area.  if you can do that then your request for help will move forward to the next step which is an independent medical exam. depending on the outcome of that exam, arrangements for a fund drive can be made here on this forum for your treatment. 

do you have any plans on being in cebu at some point in the near future?  if so my wife and our business crew can meet you and get this going.  if not then as i mentioned, you will need to meet a member that lives in the manila area.       

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 6

jayannedgar5

jay anne,

there is no one single spokesperson on this forum that makes decisions to help or not help. some have posted that they don't seem to take your condition serious but they don't speak for the entire forum. others have made it obvious that they are not inclined to help but again, they don't speak for the entire forum.

if you would like to seek help from this forum then the next step you should take is gather up whatever medical records you have and make arrangements to meet a member that is living in the manila area. if you can do that then your request for help will move forward to the next step which is an independent medical exam. depending on the outcome of that exam, arrangements for a fund drive can be made here on this forum for your treatment.

do you have any plans on being in cebu at some point in the near future? if so my wife and our business crew can meet you and get this going. if not then as i mentioned, you will need to meet a member that lives in the manila area.

I want to meet a member here in person coz I really want to correct my eye
  • Like 1

spydoo

Would anyone in Manila donate their time to meet this girl?

jayannedgar5

No one will :(

SomeRandomGuy

Thats a very negative outlook.

Firstly this is a Cebu forum and people living in Cebu so there will be very few people on this site that live in manila.

The people that live in manila, believe it or not, may not be on every day.

That Masked Man

Give it a few days. There are some members in Manila, though of course not as many as in Cebu, or even some other parts of the Visayas. If you are serious about this, I am pretty sure SOMEONE will be willing to meet with you, If I was in Manila I would meet with you, but I'm not. But someone will end up passing through Manila if nothing else. I'm no doctor, but I doubt your strabismus will get any worse in a week or two. So just hold on until someone can meet you.

Lee

After seeing so many jump in to help Shadow, and reading how many kind hearted people there were, or are, on this forum, I think it is only normal for someone who read all that, to think that they too could ask for help. I have no idea if she is for real or not but all too often some of us jump to conclusions and are therefore quick to insult a person asking for help, without knowing if it is real or fake. 

• Like 8

Davaoeno
all too often some of us jump to conclusions and are therefore quick to insult a person asking for help, without knowing if it is real or fake.

I agree.  What I am saying is that expressing your honest opinions on a matter should not be taken as being insulting just because you do not agree with something.  People should not be discouraged from being honest just so that someone's feelings dont get hurt .   Thats part of the risk that you assume when you approach a bunch of strangers asking them to give you  a large sum of money . If you are not prepared to defend your request then you shouldnt be making it . 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 2