Sign in to follow this  
jayannedgar5

I need assistance for my eye surgery

jayannedgar5

Also tried that but they said they can't accept me as a charity patient thank to your help this cannot help me

jayannedgar5

I have strabismus I need help plz help me

b7f5dc0816a483405746cb94cbd43d99.jpg

I have strabismus also had astigmatism my sight became blurred it's called near sighted I hope someone will help me here

HTM

Also tried that but they said they can't accept me as a charity patient thank to your help this cannot help me

Why?

If you are the main provider for Your mother and siblings it should count, you can also get help from DSWD.

How serious is really your case, do you have some pictures where we can see you clearly, also your eyes?

• Like 2

jayannedgar5

Why?

If you are the main provider for Your mother and siblings it should count, you can also get help from DSWD.

How serious is really your case, do you have some pictures where we can see you clearly, also your eyes?

Yes here my left eye going outward 685c9088360eacae50f51b891211f869.jpga7555bece5597cd7f558d36d055dd7cb.jpg Edited by jayannedgar5

HTM

You look like a quite ordinary girl.
Your eye problems are hard to detect
, perhaps the clinics do not consider you as a serious case that needs special help

• Like 5

Woolf

I do not see much difference in the reflection on the eyes

post-6705-0-95153000-1435941774_thumb.jpg

spydoo

Nor do I. I was looking at this condition last night and noticed one called pseudostrabismus where it appears the eyes aren't alligned due to an extra fold of skin on the eyelid.

I'd like to know more about the diagnosis and the prescribed operation. Do you have a medical report, Jayanne? Can you tell us just what the operation is for?

Western men need lots more information if they are to help someone. They want to know as much as the doctor so they can use their own judgement.

Also, please tell us how you found this forum. And, why did you fill in your profile with an age of 45, with a D.O.B. that matches up with it? Thanks.

Edited by spydoo

jayannedgar5

Nor do I. I was looking at this condition last night and noticed one called pseudostrabismus where it appears the eyes aren't alligned due to an extra fold of skin on the eyelid.

I'd like to know more about the diagnosis and the prescribed operation. Do you have a medical report, Jayanne? Can you tell us just what the operation is for?

Western men need lots more information if they are to help someone. They want to know as much as the doctor so they can use their own judgement.

Also, please tell us how you found this forum. And, why did you fill in your profile with an age of 45, with a D.O.B. that matches up with it? Thanks.

When I sign up here my profile appear that info I don't know how to change it my condition called strabismus exotropia my left eye going outward

jayannedgar5

Here look at my eyes u noticed my left eye going outward aadf34f05076b86897db232e690da80c.jpg7a1ebe788771a0e993855b3a136ab664.jpg

jayannedgar5

You look like a quite ordinary girl.

Your eye problems are hard to detect, perhaps the clinics do not consider you as a serious case that needs special help

Because my eye strabismus my sight became blurred and I check up to a doctor last year they said of have astigmatism condition I had exotropia I need your help 9417b4eb2aa29574656b58ae03709c1a.jpg

jayannedgar5

I found this forum when I search who will my

jayannedgar5

Here you will notice I hope someone will me here 4bb806718f37e9760a14ad61ef880a57.jpg

Davaoeno

I just want to make sure that I am not under any mistaken belief .  Are these  photos of you  ??

post-8045-0-38728900-1435972502_thumb.jpg

post-8045-0-26458400-1435972593_thumb.jpg

HTM

Because my eye strabismus my sight became blurred and I check up to a doctor last year they said of have astigmatism condition I had exotropia I need your help

I can only speak for myself, but your situation I don't see as a major health problem or a major obstacle for you!  You have both education and employment with benefits, even if your eyes are not 100% correct.
For me to use 100,000 of this would be an insult to those who really need my help. Children with major injuries that prevent a normal life, and basic education.

Be happy for what you have and think of all those children who can only dream of achieving what you have managed in your young life!

• Like 6