Minor rescued from American: Girl, family living with suspect

softail

This is why I don't want to be around minors in my home country or the Philippines. All it takes is an accusation to ruin a persons life.

• Like 1
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolfpack

• RogerDuMond

• SkyMan

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might be a good idea to limit one's relationships to adults.

well well well.... how very righteous some of you can be.     My mother was married at 17, had 3 kids by the time she was 21 after the 3rd. my father was dispatched over seas and spent the next 6 y

Might be better to just stay away form underage girls

Posted Images

Borinquen

They should definitely go after pedo guys here, but that should encompass all pedos. I guess all the requirements to get away with this crap are... 1. Be rich and 2. Convert to Islam...

From Freddy Aquilar wiki:

On October 17, 2013, Aguilar openly admitted, in spite of the controversy that followed, that he is in a relationship with a 16-year-old girl, with plans to marry and even have children, as his partner insisted that she is willing to have a baby.

On November 22, 2013, Aguilar, under Islamic rites, married his partner in Buluan, Maguindanao. Aguilar had converted to Islam six months prior to these reports, so that he could marry his 16-year-old girlfriend. His Muslim name is Abdul Farid.

hyaku

The list of confiscated items reads like comedy list. Vitamins, medicine, two knives? What house does not have these items?

• Like 8
cebulover2000

Pretty girl, it is very obvious from the facebook page that he had sex with the girl, breaking the law. In Canada it would be legal but not a chance for an old fart dating a girl like that, lol.

post-15561-0-59587000-1435540899_thumb.jpg

Edited by cebulover2000
ozboy

Agree....and that is one of the reasons that when people talk about how much freedom they enjoy here, little things like these items are presented as evidence to set you up.......Your future can depend on what comes out of someone else's mouth..

Davaoeno

Pretty girl, it is very obvious from the facebook page that he had sex with the girl, breaking the law. In Canada it would be legal but not a chance for an old fart dating a girl like that, lol.

In Canada until fairly recently it would be legal to have sex with a 14 year old .I think morality is supposed to dictate the law but often the law dictates morality .   Some peoples arguments are based not so much on the morality but that the act is illegal- but some dont appreciate the difference  and let the rules dictate their thought process.   Independant thought is always elusive to some . 

• Like 4
cebulover2000

In Canada until fairly recently it would be legal to have sex with a 14 year old .I think morality is supposed to dictate the law but often the law dictates morality .   Some peoples arguments are based not so much on the morality but that the act is illegal- but some dont appreciate the difference  and let the rules dictate their thought process.   Independant thought is always elusive to some . 

Until 2006 it was 14, they changed it to 16 now.

woodchopper

FB hmm,,"hung a red light on himself"!

SkyMan

it is very obvious from the facebook page that he had sex with the girl
Didn't see that.  Do you have an example?  

Technically, nothing has been reported as illegal.  There's probably going to be some freaking out that I said that but I don't believe dating an underaged girl is illegal.  I don't equate dating and sex as most do now.  The reported fact of the arrest being the couple and her parents in the same room sounds ok to me.  They didn't report any state of undress.  They should have saved the arrest for some time at night.  There's nothing wrong with them being engaged either.  Perhaps they were just dating, properly chaperoned, waiting to marry on her 18th birthday.  In a way this is quite intelligent as living together for a time is a good way to determine compatibility for marriage.  This does assume they weren't having sex.  I hope for his sake she's a virgin.  That probably wouldn't prove anything good enough for the RP court but it might help.

• Like 6
woodchopper

Didn't see that.  Do you have an example?  

Technically, nothing has been reported as illegal.  There's probably going to be some freaking out that I said that but I don't believe dating an underaged girl is illegal.  I don't equate dating and sex as most do now.  The reported fact of the arrest being the couple and her parents in the same room sounds ok to me.  They didn't report any state of undress.  They should have saved the arrest for some time at night.  There's nothing wrong with them being engaged either.  Perhaps they were just dating, properly chaperoned, waiting to marry on her 18th birthday.  In a way this is quite intelligent as living together for a time is a good way to determine compatibility for marriage.  This does assume they weren't having sex.  I hope for his sake she's a virgin.  That probably wouldn't prove anything good enough for the RP court but it might help.

wow,,do they still make virgins?    :kissass: 

lamoe

wow,,do they still make virgins?    :kissass: 

Yes but a very short shelf life.

In all seriousness - if he had read LINC, he might have avoided this.

I know I've added a few NFW's regarding situations that previously would not have given me a moments hesitation 

• Like 1
woodchopper

Yes but a very short shelf life.

In all seriousness - if he had read LINC, he might have avoided this.

I know I've added a few NFW's regarding situations that previously would not have given me a moments hesitation 

the "magnetic powers of the bearded clam" are a constant worry eh

a cebu/phils based laymans pamphlet would help a lot of new arrivals,,short 1 page thing,,not likely possible tho eh

lamoe

the "magnetic powers of the bearded clam" are a constant worry eh

a cebu/phils based laymans pamphlet would help a lot of new arrivals,,short 1 page thing,,not likely possible tho eh

Bearded clam? Haven't seen one there yet.

Actually a list of do's and don't here would help (strictly modded to eliminate off topic comments) but would be more than 1 page.

Taxis, pickpockets, alone with children, social behavior (yours / theirs) when drinking, etc, etc, etc.

cebulover2000

That chick is posting sexy pics of herself and thanking random guys for making naughty comments, she had it coming. No sense in arrested the Kano but hey, they like easy catches, i.e. naive idiots.

Bill H

Maybe these guys should move to Spain, the legal age there is 13, Austria 14; most countries are 16.

Here is something even more interesting, at the Vatican (that would be where the Pope lives for you non-Catholics, the legal age is 12!  Who would have guessed?

Edited by Bill H