throw away ticket

I've never had problems with cheap onward tickets as I book them from places like Clarke. But most of all it's because I book them well in advance. Time and day doesn't matter either. Just ask what is available.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Salty Dog

• SumDumJoe

• Tullioz

• NOSOCALPINOY

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

air asia has a very current "piso sale" on right now mate!

516 pso from manila to kl from feb next yr with air asia

This is true.   I usually find myself doing this on the other end of things so to speak. I usually book my wife a refundable ticket or 24 hour cancellation when we go on holiday in order to address

liquido

Why would you make a seat reservation on a throwaway ticket for an additional P150?

probably because he never fully purchased the ticket..just example?

Kodiak570

Why would you make a seat reservation on a throwaway ticket for an additional P150?

When you go through the reservation process you have to pick a seat. Normal seats P150. Emergency Row seats were P450.

probably because he never fully purchased the ticket..just example?

I booked it. I just don't see the questioning of spending $3 extra on an $18 (USD) ticket. Some real misers, whiners, and moaners around here. The only thing I can think of is if you don't do it their way, and believe what they believe, something is completely wrong with you.

No offence to the real "Whiner"