• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poby

• KID

• JAY P

• InternetTough

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We had our family get together and it went well.  Filipinos really know how to party!  My geriatric in-laws can dance up a storm when plied with sufficient liquor.  Actually so can I   Anyway, part

Rather than procrastinating, you may want to put that on your short term list of to-do's, David. Obviously, someone has heard, or believes for whatever reason(s), that you have something of serious

before i met the wife, they had a similar incident,   Nanay grabbed his hand and pulled it through while the wife used one of these on his arm   the cops dragged him away bleeding and screeming

Posted Images

Sounds like you were almost home invaded 

Time to tighten the inner circle and step up security 

• Like 6
softail

How did they get her cell number? Glad it all worked out.

• Like 2
smokey

summer sale on 1911 model 45 and don't forget a few extra clips .

• Like 1

Rather than procrastinating, you may want to put that on your short term list of to-do's, David.

Obviously, someone has heard, or believes for whatever reason(s), that you have something of serious value on your property. 

I doubt this will be the last time they attempt to gain entry into your property. 

Do it now, David. Sort your shit, mate. Don't let you, your wife, or your family be unsafe when you can easily do something about it.

Leaving tomorrow and won't be back until some time next year so will have to wait till then.

• Like 1
SkyMan

Scary stuff.  Glad your girl was on the ball.

• Like 3
ozboy

The text message was from????  was it a number or restricted call???  Obviously its someone that knows your wife....Did she try n call back???  anyway at least you are safe for now..

The text message was from????  was it a number or restricted call???  Obviously its someone that knows your wife....Did she try n call back???  anyway at least you are safe for now..

She didn't know the number and didn't call'm back but the cops made a note of the number.  Though with sims being throwaway items, it's unlikely it's useful.

Over years of nothing untoward happening it's easy to fall into a false sense of security that bad people and bad shit won't happen to you.  It's a wake up call to be reminded that life is cheap here and vigilance is required at all times.

• Like 5
SomeRandomGuy

Wake up call to remember province life is not as peaceful or safe as some like to think it is.

• Like 2
burnttoast

Someone wants in your gate bro and it ain't the NBI. I would try and secure that gate pronto and maybe add some redundancy.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Wake up call to remember province life is not as peaceful or safe as some like to think it is.

3n33m83l55V25Z45W4b18312250a0a1f31d57.jpg

• Like 3
philuk

before i met the wife, they had a similar incident,

Nanay grabbed his hand and pulled it through while the wife used one of these on his arm

124810-24-Bow-Saw.jpg

the cops dragged him away bleeding and screeming

• Like 8
jtmwatchbiz

Adopt a couple Rottweilers

that's the ONLY fix if you live out in the boonies.  when poby returns to his house next year that should be the first thing on his to do list.  best to make one an inside pet as the bad guys are pretty hip on how to poison guard dogs. 

• Like 3