Hi, I'm Mark's Fiancee

LeahMark

Hi Leah and welcome to the board ....... good to see another Filipina posting here ...... please feel free to post and to reply to what ever you want I'm sure you will find most of the people here are pretty nice ...... OK so first question .... Mark who :D .......... we have a number of Marks here ...... :D ......... good luck and have fun .....

Welcome Leah,hope to see some inside contributions of you soon.

Don,t know who Mark is also but i come here for the info and stories and don,t care much about guys

What i do know is, that he must be a lucky guy as most of us are,all thanks to philippinas like you :D

Edited by lv2play

We gonna be out numbered here soon, boys. :D

Welcome to the forums, day.

Cebuana ka?

mattwilkie
My name is Leah, 24 years old. I live in Talamban Cebu City. I am a caregiver student, studying at UHA CTC.

Just a quick Hello and Welcome :D

OK, I will chime in too.

Leah :D to the forum. and be sure to let us know which Mark?

OK so first question .... Mark who :D .......... we have a number of Marks here ...... :lol:

I have that honour :D. Welcome here darling! :D

Mark

Thank you Mark for clearing that up. I am pretty sure you mentioned her name somewhere in one of your posts but I looked back through them and could not find the one and I did not want to make a mistake and guess it was you, just in case my old mind was playing tricks on me. :D

Nice lady and it is good to have another Filipina on board to keep us in line. :D

But now you and I have to be careful what we post. :lol::D

Lacion Girl
My name is Leah, 24 years old. I live in Talamban Cebu City. I am a caregiver student, studying at UHA CTC.

Welcome to the forum Leah. Yeaaahhhh another Cebuana heart and voice here. By the way this is Lacion Girl, of course from the little town of Consolacion.

• 3 weeks later...