Sign in to follow this  
SkyMan

Another way to the US

SkyMan

Paul's Love Boat thread got me thinking about cruising and I did some hunting around.  Princess Cruises has a one way cruise in November from Tahiti to Moorea, Bora Bora, 3 stops in Hawaii and then on to LA.  16 days for $1300ea.  Now before you balk at the price, that's like $162/day, gourmet food included.  Plus you get to see some interesting places and perhaps do some fun things for extra $.  Now the flight to Tahiti might make it a deal breaker but it's an interesting option anyway.

• Like 5

woodchopper

scoot goes to australia from singapore for about $200US,,not hard to get 2 s/pore,,i dont know about the sydney/tahiti

this  is a great  idea for any yanks can afford it,,methinks?

Edited by woodchopper

SkyMan

scoot goes to australia from singapore
Scoot?  Air NZ SYD-PPT under $500 through Auckland.

broden

talk to passepartout

Salty Dog

Paul's Love Boat thread got me thinking about cruising and I did some hunting around. Princess Cruises has a one way cruise in November from Tahiti to Moorea, Bora Bora, 3 stops in Hawaii and then on to LA. 16 days for $1300ea. Now before you balk at the price, that's like $162/day, gourmet food included. Plus you get to see some interesting places and perhaps do some fun things for extra $. Now the flight to Tahiti might make it a deal breaker but it's an interesting option anyway.

Anytime you can get a cruise for less than $100 a day per person, it's a great deal. Of couse one-way cruising is always cheaper because of the additional travel cost usually incurred with different ports of embarkation and debarcation.

Edited by Salty Dog