Cipro

On the farm we used to pop them with a 22 short. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Cipro

• contraman

• Kreole

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, he got his wallet and passport stolen, not his high school yearbook.   Have some sympathy!

Because there was nothing left to steal?

Did you ask the bell boy if you could at least have your passports back ?

Posted Images

bkkmarlowe

We live in a city condo with CCTV security cameras and 24-hour armed guards on patrol day and night. . .

. . . well thats if they are not asleep on the job    LOL

• Like 1
contraman

armed guards

Have you ever checked to see what they were armed with ? :)

• Like 1
lamoe

]I've got these in my Amazon cart right now:

Wedge and portable alarm

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they won't try to get me. 

The wedge is what I have also

This is one of the small alarms that I tie a string to - louder than wedge.post-15177-0-74459600-1433994293_thumb.jpg

.......I hated the way they are killed so i just shot them towards the end, 

I very seldom do this but couldn't resist. 

Wouldn't it be better to shoot them in the head?

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 2
Davaoeno

I very seldom do this but couldn't resist.    Wouldn't it be better to shoot them in the head?

whats this? a sense of humor ?  [ who are you and what did you do with lamoe ???]

• Like 3
woodchopper

pepper spray is available in Metro Colon,,2nd floor i think,,sports department,,(haha)

lamoe

whats this? a sense of humor ?  [ who are you and what did you do with lamoe ???]

I have a problem with lampooning others. I do have a sense of humor but also such a dour demeanor that when I do use it -  the recipient is not sure if I'm serious or not. So I just gave up.

It also means I'm a fantastic liar. 

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 1
smokey

By the time those go off, the doors already open, they just have to remove the battery and start thieving.

Back up alarm also loud 

post-35-0-72417300-1433995614_thumb.jpg

• Like 3
newtocebu

Im sorry to hear that this happened.

We have stayed there on a few occasions over the last few years, and thought really highly of the staff.

I wouldn't be so certain that it was an inside job - when the bell man pulled the curtain back and did something to the window, are you sure he didn't just close it ?

Quite often windows will be left open to air out the room between guests checking out and checking in.  I observed this practice at Montebello.

The only bad word I could ever say about Montebello, was that there seemed to be a function there almost every day, so you would quite often have people ( not 'staying guests' ) roaming around the place. 

If you don't mind me asking, where in the room were the items that went missing placed ?  ( I only ask because other posts seem to indicate that people were actually in your room )  Were they in front of the window ??

• Like 1
Irenicus

By the time those go off, the doors already open, they just have to remove the battery and start thieving.

Then they'll have to contend with my neighbors - who all have guns and lots of dogs.

I think I'm the only one without a gun in these parts.

I just tell em I'm a liberal.

Anyone else wondering where op EDWARD disappeared?

He just tossed the bone in here and be gone, not taking any further part in devouring his misfortune?    I do not blame him thou.

I for one would like hear bit more from him what is happening about recovering his gear. 

• Like 2
oztony

Anyone else wondering where op EDWARD disappeared? He just tossed the bone in here and be gone, not taking any further part in devouring his misfortune?

And has not responded to a question made in the 2nd post on this thread , has not voted on any posts in the entire thread ,

after 8 pages and 71 posts we may have come to a fork in the road...

• Like 4
RogerDat

Greetings! I just read his past post. They were about bringing his child to see the inlaws for the first time. He had been reccomended to that hotel by several, and liked the place because the child had a place to play. I suspect he is having a hard time replacing his and wifes papers, don't know about finances. I think he is not impressed with us as well.

dnl_grout

And has not responded to a question made in the 2nd post on this thread , has not voted on any posts in the entire thread , after 8 pages and 71 posts we may have come to a fork in the road...

If it were me in there shoes I would be running around dealing with the passport issues, maybe getting funds sent in, in net cafe deleting and shutting personal info, contacting banks, for sure moving to some place else.

Making those things top priority, all the wile getting caught up in traffic every where cause no option to wait for best moving around time even if new how to play the game but probably not.

Add to the mix there is a child with them, and its still hot there. I'm sorry but updating the folks here would be my last priority if I knew what and how to do whats needed.

Yes fork in the road...wait...maybe update latter.

• Like 2
smokey

If it were me in there shoes I would be running around dealing with the passport issues, maybe getting funds sent in, in net cafe deleting and shutting personal info, contacting banks, for sure moving to some place else.

Making those things top priority, all the wile getting caught up in traffic every where cause no option to wait for best moving around time even if new how to play the game but probably not.

Add to the mix there is a child with them, and its still hot there. I'm sorry but updating the folks here would be my last priority if I knew what and how to do whats needed.

Yes fork in the road...wait...maybe update latter.

but if you did all that you would miss all the weird reply's from total strangers some suggesting you must of caused this to happen by wearing flashy diamonds ,, Guy is busy I am sure way to busy to update us every hour

• Like 1