Guarantee this will scare them away

Small enough to take with you anywhere

With my luck it would go off at the airport :idontknow:

• Like 1

hilyfe

With my luck it would go off at the airport :idontknow:

Hahahaha lol take out the battery

Kreole

If they want something of yours so bad that they are willing to risk their freedom, risk their lives and put your life in jeopardy,,,,,LET THEM HAVE IT.

AMEN! I assume you mean in the case of a burglary or robbery.  No confrontation is worth my life.  The only time I was robbed on the street, I just handed over the money, never said a word, and the guys (2 guys with knives) just walked away.  This happened in another country.

• Like 1

John B

Why would anyone not have a GPS locator app on their phone, ipad, ipod, laptop, etc today?    Many free programs out there or buy for a small fee.    You can narrow the location down a a couple meters.   Depending on circumstances and the police you may or may not get your stuff back, but you CAN find it.

I know of 2 cases in Cebu City (1 a foreigner & 1  Filipina) where the owners tracked the stolen property to a house.      The Filipina was a reporter for a TV station covering sinulog.

The police were called.   When the police arrived and saw the location, the absolutely refused to do anything.    Were the police part of the robbery ring?????   hahahaha

I try to never stay on the ground floor.   If necessary one of the firt things I do is check if the windows are secure, inner chain lock of some sort on the access door.   If I do not like it I get another room or another hotel.

• Like 1

Irenicus

When we got our most recent multicab, it had a rinky dink lock around the battery, not installed well (battery was new, had the date on it). Within a month someone had snagged it. We park it on the dark street.

We were at Kamalig one night having dinner with some locals.  We finished up and all walked out into the street.  All of a sudden the son tears off towards the family multicab - three scrubby Tocino boyz take off from next to the truck - they almost had the battery out.  The son chased them out to Silliman and flagged down some cops who arrested the three dudes. 

A battery must getcha a few grams of shabu or sumthin.