American arrested with underage girls

Irenicus

The problem is that at 15 or 16 their wiggly bits are usually much more mature than the space between their ears is. Let them grow up.

Filipinas ain't got wiggly bits at that age.  They look like pubescent boys.

Sooo, anyone wanna take a guess as to why the girl waited an entire year before coming forward? 

They're shy.

• Like 3
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• Paul

• XBroker

• to_dave007

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, he did something that was a no-no in the Philippines, now hates it because his dumb ass was caught doing it? LOL

Damn, that stupid train just keeps on rolling, and another pervert just ready to hitch that ride. And some expats wonder why the locals do not hold such a high opinion of foreigners as many expats wis

Whilst the standards of reporting are what they are and are unlikely to improve the reporting still tells a story, there is no need to shoot the messenger.    69 year old turd floats in to the Phili

Posted Images

Paul

Who cares if it took 1 yr or 3 yrs to come forward.

It was illegal.

If you break the law you pay the consequences, if speeding it's a ticket.

How many years experience do you have in the Philippines, again? 

• Like 1
Cipro

My GF has presented photographic evidence that her bits were plenty wiggly when she was 16. I guess she's a felon now. 

• Like 2
Paul

Ah yes. Experience

How many years do you have?

How many times have you had sex with an underage girl? (None I hope)

The Laws Are Crystal clear. In fact I'm pretty certain American laws apply worldwide for Americans. It doesn't matter to me, the guys can feck all the 15 yr Olds they want but don't look for any sympathy from me.

Okay. Obviously not as many as I had hoped. 

• Like 1
USMC-Retired

Here we go again. Same debate the laws should change. But wait they are the law. Oh wait they look and act old enough should be legal except the law says otherwise. Oh darn Filipinos never get prosecuted and it is a target for expat. Oh yes they all want my money tree because they are poor. Yep same debate. Truly he did something stupid. He allowed chikka chikka to convict him in public and we will now wait for the rest in court, 3 to 5 years later on a no bail charge. He is 69 and this could be a death sentence regardless of guilt or innocents.

Edited by USMC-Retired
  • Like 1
Cipro

In fact I'm pretty certain American laws apply worldwide for Americans.

It's true, however a lot of people don't understand the laws very well. The (American) law says it's illegal for an American citizen to have sexual relations with a person under 16, or a person under 18 if the sex is "commercial". 

contraman

Here we go again. 

And I am willing to bet Pounds to Peanuts that it will not be the last of these case we will hear bout :(

• Like 4
Paul

Damn, that stupid train just keeps on rolling, and another pervert just ready to hitch that ride. And some expats wonder why the locals do not hold such a high opinion of foreigners as many expats wish to have of themselves. 

Oh, there is a train for sure. It's called the money train.

As previously stated, I recall meeting this guy, oh, maybe half dozen, to one dozen times, over the course of the year I lived in Bogo. The article states he has lived there for 10 years. He certainly has resided there for at least seven years. All this time, let's assume he has been doing this, screwing under age girls. Now, it took them ten years to catch him? And, the girl who filed the complaint took a year to do so? 

Someone was on a money train 

• Like 2
JamesMusslewhite

Whilst the standards of reporting are what they are and are unlikely to improve the reporting still tells a story, there is no need to shoot the messenger. 

69 year old turd floats in to the Philippines and has sex with an impoverished 16 year old?

If evil Kano's were not in the press the well meaning Kano's would have an easier existence in the Philippines. Evil Kano's belong in jails in their home countries. 

Exactly.

His own actions got himself into this situation and now that he is there, the locals have the right to do whatever they wish to him. Now I know this disappoints the usual conspiracy theorists and Pinoy-bashing members but this is still the underlining cold hard fact. Now the locals will decide what they will do with this man; but make no mistake about it, this doorknob still knew what he was doing and he made the choices which has led him to this point. If guilty of the charges, than I hope him a continued long life in a Cebu shit-hole prison cell.

• Like 5
Paul

And I am willing to bet Pounds to Peanuts that it will not be the last of these case we will hear bout :(

I won't take that bet. 

• Like 2
JamesMusslewhite

Oh, there is a train for sure. It's called the money train.

As previously stated, I recall meeting this guy, oh, maybe half dozen, to one dozen times, over the course of the year I lived in Bogo. The article states he has lived there for 10 years. He certainly has resided there for at least seven years. All this time, let's assume he has been doing this, screwing under age girls. Now, it took them ten years to catch him? And, the girl who filed the complaint took a year to do so? 

Someone was on a money train 

Or it is simply that his run of good luck committing these crimes finally came to an abrupt end. Karma has the way of doing just that.

Cipro

Is it illegal to watch people wrestle? Or why was that even mentioned?

JamesMusslewhite

Is it illegal to watch people wrestle? Or why was that even mentioned?

I do not know if it is illegal to pay 15-16 year old girls to wrestle while filming them, and it certainly does not state that these girls were in a state of undress at the time; but I bet this will probably be brought up if this case goes to trial.

What this site needs is a Philippine lawyer as a member who could address such questions. Lord knows with all the trouble and situations requiring legal advice expats get themselves into while visiting and living here such a lawyer would have steady clients. 

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
  • Like 1
Paul

Or it is simply that his run of good luck committing these crimes finally came to an abrupt end. Karma has the way of doing just that.

Having lived there, I know Bogo is a very, VERY small town. EVERYONE knows your business, whether you want them to, or not. After Iyah, Vivian, and I moved there, it didn't take long for other expats to ask me, upon meeting me, "Oh, you are the guy living with two Filipinas?" 

My point is, I assure you, if he were doing this, the local authorities knew about it years ago. This is not news to them.

Understand now, I am not trying to defend his actions. I am merely stating that, I am pretty sure this has probably been known by those in charge, for a long time.

• Like 4