American arrested with underage girls

For Real

This seems to happen quite a bit in Bogo.

Joe Bogo - yep, that's his name - was arrested back in 2011 for having underage girls cat fight topless for him.

He is now out of jail (after 3 plus years in) but can't leave Cebu - I think he finally got bail and is waiting for the trial.

He now hates the Philippines, by the way.

Isn't this the same bloke who had degenerating vision? He can thank the Philippines for helping him develop some foresight.
  • Like 1
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• Paul

• XBroker

• to_dave007

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, he did something that was a no-no in the Philippines, now hates it because his dumb ass was caught doing it? LOL

Damn, that stupid train just keeps on rolling, and another pervert just ready to hitch that ride. And some expats wonder why the locals do not hold such a high opinion of foreigners as many expats wis

Whilst the standards of reporting are what they are and are unlikely to improve the reporting still tells a story, there is no need to shoot the messenger.    69 year old turd floats in to the Phili

Posted Images

For Real

These reporters need to learn to cover the "complete story" not just the evil Kano 

Whilst the standards of reporting are what they are and are unlikely to improve the reporting still tells a story, there is no need to shoot the messenger. 

69 year old turd floats in to the Philippines and has sex with an impoverished 16 year old?

If evil Kano's were not in the press the well meaning Kano's would have an easier existence in the Philippines. Evil Kano's belong in jails in their home countries. 

• Like 9
Paul

better think again. even if the guy picked up all these girls in a bar and they were of legal age he would still be guilty of "trafficking", a non-bailable offence. there's alot more wrong with this guy's stupid stunt besides the underage girls issue.

You just lost me here.

So, let's say I am a guy who lives in Cebu.
I go into a bar and bar fine say, three (of age) girls at once.
I take them to my home and we engage in adult bedroom games.
I pay them afterward, and they leave.

Are you saying that would be trafficking? If not, what is the difference? Because, I probably cannot count the number of men I know, both foreigners and Filipinos, who have done similarly over the years.

kano.jpg

Dang. I met this guy there. Used to have beers with him in front of a local place. I never knew his last name, though. I lived in Bogo, from 2007 to 2008, a one year contract on a home there. Edited by Paul
  • Like 1
contraman

Dang. I met this guy there. Used to have beers with him in front of a local place. I never knew his last name, though. I lived in Bogo, from 2007 to 2008, a one year contact on a home there.

Guilty By Association :)

• Like 4
Paul

Guilty By Association :)

The difference was, I was living with Vivian and Iyah at that time, both of them very well over the age of 18.

I should write a book. I would have to write it as fiction, though, because no one would believe it. 

• Like 4
Cipro

You just lost me here.

So, let's say I am a guy who lives in Cebu.

I go into a bar and bar fine say, three (of age) girls at once.

I take them to my home and we engage in adult bedroom games.

I pay them afterward, and they leave.

Are you saying that would be trafficking? If not, what is the difference? Because, I probably cannot count the number of men I know, both foreigners and Filipinos, who have done similarly over the years.

If the guy facilitates an illegal act, he is a trafficker, if I understand the laws properly. So if prostitution is illegal .....

• Like 3
Paul

If the guy facilitates an illegal act, he is a trafficker, if I understand the laws properly. So if prostitution is illegal .....

Their jail cells would be overflowing, every day, in that case. 

• Like 1
Cipro

Their jail cells would be overflowing, every day, in that case. 

Only if the laws are actually enforced. 

• Like 4
USMC-Retired

So many stories always the same. Corrupt Philippines make me guilty. I am innocent of all said charges. All may be true but it does not change the fact you are guilty of being stupid to put yourself in a position of presumed guilt. Which is just enough in the Philippines. All newbies should heed that warning.

Edited by USMC-Retired
  • Like 5
Cipro

I personally believe vice laws are (mostly) idiotic, but it is the law. Age of consent laws set at 18 are also pretty damn stupid, IMO. 15 or 16 makes more sense, if they want to screw around after that, they should be able to decide. They're old enough to be put in command of a multi-ton motor vehicle, FFS. Surely they should have the liberty to do as they want with their wiggly bits. 

• Like 2
ex231

Surely they should have the liberty to do as they want with their wiggly bits. 

The problem is that at 15 or 16 their wiggly bits are usually much more mature than the space between their ears is. Let them grow up.

• Like 8
miles-high

I personally believe vice laws are (mostly) idiotic, but it is the law. Age of consent laws set at 18 are also pretty damn stupid, IMO. 15 or 16 makes more sense, if they want to screw around after that, they should be able to decide. They're old enough to be put in command of a multi-ton motor vehicle, FFS. Surely they should have the liberty to do as they want with their wiggly bits.

I suppose the accused could have chosen the state or country wisely to be legal... Personally, I think these offenders are sick and should be segregated from the society...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

• Like 1
Paul

The problem is that at 15 or 16 their wiggly bits are usually much more mature than the space between their ears is. Let them grow up.

Then, they shouldn't have the right to drive either, until then. Drinking age is 21. Another stupid law. 

• Like 3
Paul

Published in the Sun.Star Cebu newspaper on June 05, 2015.

Sooo, anyone wanna take a guess as to why the girl waited an entire year before coming forward? 

• Like 5
Cipro

Sooo, anyone wanna take a guess as to why the girl waited an entire year before coming forward? 

Oh! Oh oh oh oh oh .... I got it ... I think I know ....

• Like 2