American arrested with underage girls

contraman
I stay withing the law bc I like sleep; & there is no honor among theives.

Is that why you use a young girl as your avatar ?

post-1-0-35122900-1433937337_thumb.jpg

Edited by Paul
might as well use the full sized image, solely for clarity.
  • Like 1
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• Paul

• XBroker

• to_dave007

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, he did something that was a no-no in the Philippines, now hates it because his dumb ass was caught doing it? LOL

Damn, that stupid train just keeps on rolling, and another pervert just ready to hitch that ride. And some expats wonder why the locals do not hold such a high opinion of foreigners as many expats wis

Whilst the standards of reporting are what they are and are unlikely to improve the reporting still tells a story, there is no need to shoot the messenger.    69 year old turd floats in to the Phili

Posted Images

Is that why you use a young girl as your avatar ?

photo-thumb-16790.jpg?_r=1433197485

WTF? And she's a minor on what planet? haha

SkyMan

Assuming the article is not a false flag, as I alluded to before, the guy had access to the young girls exactly how?  This is often aided & abeted by family, again as I aluded to already. The girls want sex & money, the families want moeny, a deal is struck, the moeny stops coming in & the deal is off. Usually how it goes down, not always. I stay withing the law bc I like sleep; & there is no honor among theives.

So what's your point?  Whether it was arranged by the girls, their parents, or whoever, it's illegal.

• Like 4
RogerDuMond

The girls want sex & money, the families want moeny, a deal is struck, the moeny stops coming in & the deal is off. Usually how it goes down, not always. I stay withing the law bc I like sleep; & there is no honor among theives.

Translation please.

• Like 2
smokey

So what's your point?  Whether it was arranged by the girls, their parents, or whoever, it's illegal.

well it does seem odd kind of like arresting the drug user and letting the dealer go on to make another deal

• Like 2

well it does seem odd kind of like arresting the drug user and letting the dealer go on to make another deal

And that the ppl who make the laws are worse pedo's & drug dealers to boot.

contraman

And that the ppl who make the laws are worse pedo's & drug dealers to boot.

On what basis do you make that allegation?

Perhaps you could enlighten us

• Like 5

All roads lead to the Vatican. Google is your friend. Ok, the second one is a lie. haha

Edited by XBroker
Paul

Get back on topic, people. 

• Like 1
ozboy

The main topic is just a newspaper article....i suppose we chose the most commented off topic ones... :wheel:

For Real

I told her I would come see her when she was older, but we had to wait. She dated a string of abusive guys instead, who were not only abusing pieces of shit, but who didn't care about little things like 17 being less than 18. The consequences of this made her life a lot harder than it would have been otherwise.

Is it funny now?

It never was funny, I was pretty much disgusted when you thought it was ok to share details about a girlfriends body parts...call me old fashioned but I prefer to protect my loved ones...especially in a thread on a web forum about a pervert in trouble for being a pervert.

Your post here almost describes the elephant in the room.

Impoverished people with few options in their lives are more likely to make poor choices and live with the consequences of being taken advantage of by those who have a perceived greater level of power. This is a central theme to the op and it is clear there are posters here that don't want poverty and desperation in this country to end.

Cipro

It never was funny, I was pretty much disgusted when you thought it was ok to share details about a girlfriends body parts..

This is really odd, maybe you're reading a different forum from me?

"Said law has had an indirect but very bad effect on a close friend of mine"

Please explain where, outside your imagination, any body parts are described? Seriously. 

RogerDuMond

I think this topic has pretty much run its course.

• Like 3