Sign in to follow this  
Paul

No droughts in Cambodia, folks...

Paul

It was raining so hard earlier, that I had to close all windows and doors in the house. It was coming from any and all directions. I wish I could send some of this rain to those of you who so desperately need it.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 3

billy

Well Cambodia had to be blessed with something as it ends up its rain. Here in the philippines we have beautiful, warm sweet, caring loving women. I guess im staying here in the philippines

Paul

Well Cambodia had to be blessed with something as it ends up its rain. Here in the philippines we have beautiful, warm sweet, caring loving women. I guess im staying here in the philippines

You will not get any argument out of me on that topic. 

However, one plus about Cambodia is, torrential rains is all we get. No typhoons, no earthquakes, and no volcanic eruptions. 

LechonBuddha

Looks like here in Texas last month. I actually have plants dying because the grounds been too wet too long.