Generator Runs on Water! HOAX

Paul

Putting aside whether the thing is real or not, pay attention to what he is saying. 

A 3,000 watts generator could not run one air conditioner. But, a 5,000 watts generator can run three? :scratch_head: 

And, a single cooking element can use 3,000 watts, by itself. So, without even paying attention to the rest of the video, the guy is already full of shit. 

• Like 3
contraman

I forgot I now have decent internet speed and can do some research myself :yahoo:

Its A Scam

Very well done though :)

They are located at 727 Wilson Rd South Oshawa, ON Canada L1H 6E9. Dump that address into Google Maps and it shows a store front with a banner type sign. If there is somebody out there who lives close, it would be interesting to drop in and check them out...see if this is for real or a scam. I would have to say scam. Why you ask? 3 Reasons.

Just out of curiosity, I clicked the "buy" button on their big unit and it took me IMMEDIATELY to a pay pal page that would bill me the $14,885 without ever giving me the chance to enter ANY relevant information, such as the ADDRESS I would like to have it SHIPPED to. Or my NAME or anything. 

That seems more than a little strange, as does the intro to their video (which is also the same video on their web page) which seems to be pretending that it is some kind of news bulletin, when obviously it is NOT. That's cheating as far as I'm concerned...as if this is a breaking news event. (If it's for real, it SHOULD BE)

And then there is this sentence from below the YouTube video and also in the promo material on their web page:
"We have developed a portable water powered generator that creates a large amount of energy to run our portable generators that generate power simply by adding water."

Give me a break! If this is for real, it would be worth billions. I can't imagine they wouldn't spend a few hundred to put together a decent promo video and web page that is a tiny bit more professional. I could be wrong of course, but they won't be getting my money based on what I have seen so far, and I would actually spend that much if it could do what it says it can. But not when it appears as sketchy as this thing appears to be. I hope it's for real, but I'm not holding my breath. If I'm in Canada sometime in the next year, I'll check it out. Until then, my money will remain in my wallet.
I'm funny that way.

• Like 1
Paul

Something else. ALWAYS question why comments would be disabled on a video on YouTube. 

• Like 1
thebob
Is this a Hoax ?

Obviously.

Look at 4:40 Its just a pair of batteries and an inverter in a horrible case.

Edited by thebob
  • Like 1
easy44

Hoover Dam runs on water and puts out one hella wattage!

• Like 3
RogerDat

Remember the carburator that would let you use water as fuel?

contraman

Remember the carburator that would let you use water as fuel?

You mean the Hydrogen converter ?

Rumored to be purchased by the oil industry  :yahoo:

• Like 1
RogerDat

So U bought one?

• Like 1
contraman

So U bought one?

yeah, but they will not supply the mounting bolts.

Apparently that is where the big secret is :yahoo:

• Like 1
smokey

yeah, but they will not supply the mounting bolts.

Apparently that is where the big secret is :yahoo:

i dont know there i did see a show on History channel about a motorcycle that ran on steam 

A_Simple_Man

The do make generators that run on water.  They call them small scale hydro turbines

143%20home%20owner%20hydro%20-%20turbine

• Like 1
colemanlee

Just wondering if I could sell the San Juanico Bridge....hmmmmm Condo base, beautiful views, be among the first to own part of this unique property, have your own treehouse in the Philippines, security provided...swimming, boating, near first class malls.....Own your prestigious address now....act now and we give a 30% discount to foreigners paying cash.

post-16622-0-40042300-1433223799_thumb.jpg

• Like 1