Sign in to follow this  
Wolfpack

These BB's through LBC a wonderful thing...

Wolfpack

I was given the opportunity to ship a BB from California to a reliable location in Cebu...

My project began in March 2015...I started buying stuff from K Mart and Amazon...and shipping stuff to a California location...to be placed in a BB destined for Cebu...

The BB was dropped off at a LBC location toward the end of March 2015...was stuffed in a container the 1st week of April...arrived in Manila the final week of April...was forwarded to Cebu the first week of May...today, I picked up my stuff from the reliable location in Cebu...

Every item I order arrived...was in perfect condition...food items tasted exactly the way they should...with no issues for being shipped around the world...

a wonderful thing...

Edited by Wolfpack
  • Like 4

Wolfpack

post-16695-0-13795400-1431627141_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Wolfpack

post-16695-0-09788000-1431627423_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

SkyMan

You shipped Gulden's and not Grey Poupon?  And I think you can buy Snyder's here though maybe not that type.  I think your kids would love Velveeta Shells & Cheese.  Of course, any pasta will do so if it were me I'd just ship the cheese.

woodchopper

i previously used LBC from australia several times,,never a problem,,if u factor in patience 4 delivery!

Edited by woodchopper

BossHog

were you able to ship over some multi-vitamins and nutritional supplements for the kids as well

or just heaps of processed crap?

• Like 7

Wolfpack

You shipped Gulden's and not Grey Poupon?  And I think you can buy Snyder's here though maybe not that type.  I think your kids would love Velveeta Shells & Cheese.  Of course, any pasta will do so if it were me I'd just ship the cheese.

Grey Poupon is available at  that supermarket @ Ayala...never seen Gulden's here...and Gulden's in what I prefer on pretzels...

Snyder's is available yes, but not the plain sour dough pretzel the kids like...the kids already devoured to boxes of those in the first two days we have them...my kids love pretzels!!!

Wolfpack

were you able to ship over some multi-vitamins and nutritional supplements for the kids as well

or just heaps of processed crap?

this was our first experience...

I will post more of what we shipped...when I get my wife's cherry mobile gizmo repaired...it won't take a charge again...and all the photo's we took are on her gizmo...

heading to the city tomorrow to repair multiple gizmo's we are having trouble with...

• Like 1

smokey

so you used a re shipper and how do you KNOW when your box is full 

SkyMan

today, I picked up my stuff from the reliable location in Cebu...
Why not delivered to your door?

Wolfpack

Why not delivered to your door?

because that is the way we arranged it...and I was comfortable with said arrangement...

cvgtpc1

because that is the way we arranged it...and I was comfortable with said arrangement...

We do that too....don't trust sending to our niece's house in Marikina so send to her work.

Love BB boxes, just wish they were cheaper for us.  $100 per adds up fast.  Great having them waiting for you when you arrive on vacation.

• Like 3

Wolfpack

We do that too....don't trust sending to our niece's house in Marikina so send to her work.

Love BB boxes, just wish they were cheaper for us.  $100 per adds up fast.  Great having them waiting for you when you arrive on vacation.

the whole BB thing was a really fun experience...a Christmas feeling even though you know what is going to be inside : )

Athena

thats what i usually do, send BB before my arrival in PI.  beat a lot of arguments with husband for excess luggage  :D

now, what i havent tried is the other way round.  i wonder if its cost effective - more importantly, if i can get away sneaking in my dried fish  :biggrin_01: