Sign in to follow this  
smokey

our new little truck...

Paul

And more bad news. If it is an automatic with a/c, it is going to have no power, most likely. 

You mentioned having it go up the hill to your house, and beyond? I hope they have gotten considerably better since I drove an automatic multicab truck. 

• Like 3

smokey

Oh I see, Its being done by "Pimp My Truck" :yahoo:

you bet called retirement and you cant live forever 

And more bad news. If it is an automatic with a/c, it is going to have no power, most likely. 

You mentioned having it go up the hill to your house, and beyond? I hope they have gotten considerably better since I drove an automatic multicab truck. 

they did the test last night today they changed the plugs and its doing fine in 2.... my wife drives with both feet so she is no good at manual 

• Like 2

contraman

I'm working on it and so far been successful :yahoo:

smokey

wouldn't a helicopter be more suitable? :)

we could take grab a taxi if we can figure how to bill it to Ian 

• Like 1

contraman

my wife drives with both feet

Oh  So it is a Pedal car (truck) :)

• Like 2

smokey

Not to rain on your parade, but the A/C I had in my Suzuki Carry was at best marginally effective. Mirror tint on the windows and added insulation under the top will help somewhat. The compressor and evaporator are so small that they can barely keep up with the heat load.

yes the ac is border line at best  but a happy wife is a quiet wife 

contraman

On a serious note, what can you fit in a tiny truck that you can not fit in a corvette (or the ford )?

contraman

but a happy wife is a quiet wife 

Not when she finds out the AC is actually a Heater :(

Looks like you will be spending more time at Dunkin Donuts to be away from her wrath :)

dnl_grout

On a serious note, what can you fit in a tiny truck that you can not fit in a corvette (or the ford )?

Your no farmer thats for sure....farm stuff

• Like 1

smokey

Your no farmer thats for sure....farm stuff

I dont like loading jack fruit ... mango ... and dirt into my car so whalla truck ... but the monkey is confused 

Woolf

smokey !!!!

Where is the pictures ????

• Like 8

Captainmike

smokey !!!!

Where is the pictures ????

Yeah...  pretty much... we're on the third page of this thread and no picture!  Maybe he named his "little truck" Harvey...

Salty Dog

Still waiting for those pictures.

Sonny

I dont like loading jack fruit ... mango ... and dirt into my car so whalla truck ... but the monkey is confused 

Hell, it would have been cheaper to put a hitch on the 'ol Corvette and buy a farm trailer.  A woman needs to farm in style.

CardiacKid

they did the test last night today they changed the plugs and its doing fine in 2.... my wife drives with both feet so she is no good at manual 

I had a multi pickup with auto trans and A/C for 7 years in Cebu. As long as it was kept tuned up it went anywhere I wanted to go. Made many trips across to Toledo and Tuburan. You do have to keep the fluid changed in the trans and the filter clean, but it was inexpensive to do so. Biggest headache was finding a mechanic who knew what he was doing. Also on mine the pedals were too close together for my big feet. Had the brake pedal heated and bent to get enough clearance. 

• Like 1