Swede nabbed for kidnapping 28yr old girlfriend

colemanlee

You obviously have the ability to use a computer...so use it to contact a outside news source...

What we all must agree on - if you are a FOREIGNER in this country, your days are NUMBERED...

You have been watching too much Filipino soap opera.....the OA is obvious...

• Like 1
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lance.schukies

• RogerDuMond

• contraman

• oztony

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a pile of rubbish , another example of the complete inadequacies in the Filipino law , to allow for such preposterous behaviour to take place , the brother and the mother should also be taken int

Roger,  I'm positive the AKG (Anti kidnapping Group) has protocol throughout the country.   Is there any way possible you could ask your nephew what triggers an arrest of a 29 year old foreigner in

Great.   Could you please direct him to this topic and ask him to explain the reasoning behind their actions.   Thanks

Posted Images

oztony

What we all must agree on - if you are a FOREIGNER in this country, your days are NUMBERED...

You are a young man , I suggest you try and move on with your life , whatever we know or you know is going to change nothing ,

My BIL was murdered by hitmen a year ago , it is the Filipino way of winning an argument or settling a score.

What are you hoping to achieve ? These people have enough money and influence to change the tide patterns.

• Like 1
colemanlee

I would contact Anderson Cooper...if I could prove the accusations

oztony

Well it makes for interesting reading , why wasn't this guy made aware of the dangers of taking on a family of this calibre ?

What do Zohar's family have to say about all this ?

• Like 1
Paul

My name is Francis Sison

Until you send me, via email, proof of who you are, no further posts will be approved for you on this site. 

You may email me proof at: yahoo (dot) paul (at) gmail (dot) com