Sign in to follow this  
Hero

I need translation help too

oztony

I've only been sending her money for a couple of months. She never asked for money until recently when she was diagnosed with cervical cancer. 

You don't know all the facts in this situation, so why don't you quit scolding. I didn't ask you for your opinion, I asked for a translation. 

Hero , I think you will find that everyone is taking their time out with you here just to try and help you , sometimes there are some hard truths , I would think Paul , the owner of this forum has probably seen it all over the years and was just giving it to you straight , no need to take offence bro , just weigh up everything you read and try to map out a reasonable path forward.

• Like 5

Enuff

LinC version of tough love

just look for the value in the words and not the tone

after a while you will appreciate the beating you got

• Like 2

colemanlee

I've only been sending her money for a couple of months. She never asked for money until recently when she was diagnosed with cervical cancer. You don't know all the facts in this situation, so why don't you quit scolding. I didn't ask you for your opinion, I asked for a translation.

the only reason you asked for a translation is that you had doubts...even a blind man could see that...you dont want to know the truth then have a great day, you can just donate your money like a lot of others did including me....I lost over a million pesos to a chick that I thought was true to me and "loved me so much" hope it dont cost you that much to figure it out....

That was the nice version, the not so nice version would GFYS

• Like 2

Hero

It's Dee's kid. 

Looks like I've learned a hard lesson. 

Thanks all. 

• Like 4

Paul

It's Dee's kid. 

Thanks all. 

You aren't by yourself. I assure you, there are plenty of others, on this very forum, who have gone through similar experiences.

• Like 9

Hero

You aren't by yourself. I assure you, there are plenty of others, on this very forum, who have gone through similar experiences.

I'm just glad that all I lost is $200. 

• Like 2

shadow

It's Dee's kid. 

Thanks all. 

Ok, now that you know she is not 100% up front and honest with you, look into the cervical cancer. I;m guessing that is likely a scam. She likely has been living with a BF/husband all along.

OR, dump her.

Edited by shadow
  • Like 3

Hero

Ok, now that you know she is not 100% up front and honest with you, look into the cervical cancer. I;m guessing that is likely a scam. She likely has been living with a BF/husband all along.

OR, dump her.

Of course I'm dumping her. I'm not even going to bother checking the cervical cancer story. If she has it, let her boyfriend pay the medical bills. 

• Like 4

shadow

Of course I'm dumping her. I'm not even going to bother checking the cervical cancer story. If she has it, let her boyfriend pay the medical bills. 

Good move. Sorry it had to come to this, I hear these stories on nearly a daily basis. Nobody wants to believe their girl is a rotten apple, and is taking them for a ride, but it happens much more often than anyone wants to admit.

• Like 5

oztony

If you believe she has cervical cancer I have a bridge for sale that you may be interested in.

• Like 2

Davaoeno

I know the risks of helping her financially, but I'd rather risk being scammed than risk turning my back on a friend. Besides, I can easily afford $100 a month. 

but what if she really does have cancer ?  surely you wont turn your back on her because she has had sex with someone else in the last 9 years ?

• Like 2

contraman

If you believe she has cervical cancer I have a bridge for sale that you may be interested in.

Is that the one Fred sold you :yahoo:

• Like 5

Hero

but what if she really does have cancer ?  surely you wont turn your back on her because she has had sex with someone else in the last 9 years ?

How can I possibly trust her after this? The fact that she had sex with someone else is beside the point. She had sex with somebody else, then had a baby, and concealed it from me. That's the same as lying, as far as I'm concerned. To make matters worse, at the same time she was screwing this guy, she was coming on to ME!! 

• Like 4

contraman
To make matters worse, at the same time she was screwing this guy, she was coming on to ME!! 

Unfortunately, this is more common than you may care to think

so take some comfort in that you are not alone in this.

Hell, there are women in the PI that make a very good living from having many guys send them money each month

While all the time, living with their husband/boyfriend and children.

Edited by contraman
  • Like 7