Sign in to follow this  
Hero

I need translation help too

Hero

i'm going to go out on a limb here with what may be a silly question... but why not simply ask your long time friend if the baby is hers?

I don't trust her to give an honest answer

• Like 1

Hero

I can translate

Thanks. I posted the conversation on page 1. 

oztony

I don't trust her to give an honest answer

Hero , are you supporting this person ? Is this a long distance relationship ? I only ask to be able to understand if you are possibly being scammed , which is quite common with things like this.

• Like 1

Hero

Hero , are you supporting this person ? Is this a long distance relationship ? I only ask to be able to understand if you are possibly being scammed , which is quite common with things like this.

I'm sending her $100 a month for her treatments for cervical cancer. I started another thread on that topic. 

• Like 1

ozboy

Have you ever noticed how they start a conversation on FB??

''Im feeling so sad today''         happy....sick.....disappointed....

the 10 replies asking ''WHY?''

• Like 3

jtmwatchbiz

edit: in reading his last post i guess hero is wondering if a person with her illness could in fact get pregnant and have a baby?

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 2

bmoore

Had the experts look it over. It is Irene's baby.

Hero

edit: in reading his last post i guess hero is wondering if a person with her illness could in fact get pregnant and have a baby?

The kid looks between 1 and 2 years old. She could have had the baby before she was diagnosed. 

SomeRandomGuy

Sorry hero but sounds to me it is irene's baby. Also u are sending 100 dollars a month to treat a medical condition of someone u do not trust?

Anyway not judging you or anything but if i do not trust someone i tend not to help them out. But thats just me

• Like 4

oztony

Hero , I have read the other thread , it is a pity this one wasn't combined with that thread , with all this stuff coming to light , but most importantly did you ever confirm , undoubtedly, the cancer claim from your friend ? And also keep in mind , I know you said 9 years friendship , as people situations change and other party's become part of their lives and see possible opportunity's things can get pretty mixed up.

• Like 2

Hero

Had the experts look it over. It is Irene's baby.

So that's 3 votes for Irene. Who are the experts?

Hero

I know the risks of helping her financially, but I'd rather risk being scammed than risk turning my back on a friend. Besides, I can easily afford $100 a month. 

Edited by Hero
  • Like 3

bmoore

So that's 3 votes for Irene. Who are the experts?

My wife and her friend.

Dee is your friend? Good news. Right?

Hero

My wife and her friend.

Dee is your friend? Good news. Right?

Yes and yes.