Sign in to follow this  
ROVER

Crowd Funding For Cathy Ross

ROVER

I was able to find a "Crowd Funding" site that I could sign up for and use since I live in the Philippines.

All Monies donated to the "Crowd Funding Site" will be saved there and used for Cathy's "Heart Valve Replacement" operation.

One can still donate by sending personnel donations via Western Union, Money gram, M*Lhuillier, Palawan pawn shop or whatever might be available....these monies will be sit aside for the operation but also used for Cathy's immediate up keep of medicine, Dr. visits and transportation to and from such.

Remember that to pick up the donations I will need all the information such as

1. Name of sender,

2. address used by sender,

3. (phone is helpful not sure if necessary)

4. and the amount sent, whether in pesos or dollars.

Information one will need to send donations:

1. Roy A. Ross

2. 385 Purok-1 Nangka Consolacion

3. Cebu, Philippines 6001

4. cell: 0915-741-0040

5. email: [email protected]

https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/help-cathy-live-with-a-heart-valve-replacement

We are very grateful and always have been and will be to all those who have helped in anyway. And to those who will be helping by donation, sharing this information, prayers, and any other way.

Thank you all..............R.R.

Edited by ROVER
  • Like 2

spydoo

I just wanted to suggest that even those who can't donate could help, if they like, by sharing on their facebook page. There's a facebook link on the fundraiser page to make it easy.

• Like 6

Paul

^

• Like 3