A Good Massage

Holmes

So here's the deal. I get at least one massage a day when I am in Cebu. The Hotel's spa ALWAYS overcharges.  I am wondering if anyone can recommend a girl who might come to my hotel daily for a massage? Or maybe a good place near Ayala or IT Park? Feel free to message me with details.

RPretire

A REAL message with no happy ending is 200 pesos for 1 Hour and is done Blind Persons an extension school for the blind in Cebu.  I think it is near Island Hotel.  And BTW it was the BEST and STRONG message I ever had!  The Wife and I both have it done side by side.

• Like 2

You have to be careful some hotels take a cut of a masseuse's payment if they know she is one.  I had to pay extra to get a massage in my hotel room, unless I was totally scammed again oh the joys of ignorance. 

• Like 3
Yellowfever

Most girls will change into their scrubs in your bathroom for this reason.  

Paul

This thread had damned sure be about a legitimate massage. So, stop any and all references to any other services IMMEDIATELY. You want that kind of mess, there are plenty of forums offering it. This one doesn't.

One post deleted. One member banned from topic.

• Like 7
SomeRandomGuy

There are quiet a few decent massage places but no most are not great for delivery.

There was one i used to get called home spa but they started to become very unreliable.

The thing is u have to go to a few different places and when u finally get a good masseuse get their number.

Because if they leave that spa to work somewhere else u have to and find them again.

Now a really good place to go is near sm, above where andocks chicken is or used to be.

Across the road from bpi on mj cuenca avenue. Those therapists there are all trained by a sports therapist.

This is on the second floor above rose pharmacy.

It is one of the best i have been to in cebu and well worth a trip.

Another great one is a korean massage place on escario st, can not remember the name but it is near the mcdonalds there.

Another good one is near mango, past timeout. Not the naughty massage place but past it, past the vet store.

Can not remember the name of it, but they are quiet good.

Other than that it is very hit and miss to find a great masseuse.

Getting one at your hotel is a no no in my opinion.

I need a massage bed so i can breathe and not strain my neck.

Hope that helps

• Like 2

Any recomendation in the Duma area, especially with sports therapy background?

I have messed up arms and back.

I don't want to go into random massage parlor as I'm not interested in being propositioned for happy endings.

SomeRandomGuy

Any recomendation in the Duma area, especially with sports therapy background?

I have messed up arms and back.

I don't want to go into random massage parlor as I'm not interested in being propositioned for happy endings.

Actually there os a great one in duma.

First though go to the red rock hot springs...pm me if u do not know how to get there, ill give u directions.

After that the place opens at 10am.

Its called natures spa.

Its located at. Actually. Here is their website

http://dumaguetespa.com/index.html

Yoga class there is good too

• Like 1
Chris24

The Spa at Ayala Terraces is an excellent full-service therapeutic spa.  Treatments start at around p1200 which is expensive in local terms, but you are getting what would cost $120 or more (sometime MUCH more) at a similar upscale spa in the West.   It's a must-visit for me when I am in Cebu.

• Like 1

The Spa at Ayala Terraces is an excellent full-service therapeutic spa.  Treatments start at around p1200 which is expensive in local terms, but you are getting what would cost $120 or more (sometime MUCH more) at a similar upscale spa in the West.   It's a must-visit for me when I am in Cebu.

Which Spa would this be? I went to one on the ground floor of Ayala and it was the worst massage I had gotten while I was in country. My back felt like someone beat me with a bat for six days. I recall it being expensive as well. Maybe it was the girl with the man hands? lol I know some people like it that way I guess.

i usually stay at golden peak hotel near ayala after recommendations from others in here, they have a 1000 peso promo if u ask for it.. about 75 meters down the road there is a place called pharelle or something, they give very good massage for 250 per hour,,, i have never left thai boran happy as 1 suggest here.. all u get there is oiled up, to me thai boran and nuat thai is worthless as massage

SomeRandomGuy

i usually stay at golden peak hotel near ayala after recommendations from others in here, they have a 1000 peso promo if u ask for it.. about 75 meters down the road there is a place called pharelle or something, they give very good massage for 250 per hour,,, i have never left thai boran happy as 1 suggest here.. all u get there is oiled up, to me thai boran and nuat thai is worthless as massage

I agree...i forgot about the new place pharelle...went there last time it was good...
  • Like 1