Sign in to follow this  
ROVER

Suggestions For Small Fund Raisers

jtmwatchbiz

Your right............................I was wrong................

hold onto that thought and do everything monsoon listed for you. despite what you think, he, i and everyone else wants to see your wife get the help she needs. writing songs and making youtube videos isn't going to make her better, and it's going to take a fair bit of effort for you to pull this off. 

now that you have monsoon to shape up and edit your public charity efforts i would suggest you ask the staff here to wipe out your previous threads on this matter, incuding this one, and use PM's and texts to get someone else as the front guy to make the forum pitch, as well as validate the situation. 

you still have me as the gofer to round up individual donations and hand them to cathy so let's get beyond this and make it happen.

• Like 7

ROVER

To the Staff, you have my permission to remove any and all posts where I mis-spoke, lied or offended someone.

• Like 2

Davaoeno

To the Staff, you have my permission to remove any and all posts where I mis-spoke, lied or offended someone.

Are you for real ?  You are asked to help yourself and the best you can do is this puerile post !  You are your own-and I'm sorry to say- your wife's worst enemy . please try to man up at least until she is taken care of .

Please stand back - let Monsoon and Fred do their thing- and just shut the hell up !!   Posts like this of yours are just destroying everything everyone is trying to do for you pal !! 

I appreciate that this post might get me banned, but someone has to state the obvious . 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 2

Monsoon

Ok while Rover is busy writing up a draft for the crowdfunding campaign here are some thoughts of circles for promotion. Im posting them on the open forum so that perhaps others might chip in an idea or two, or perhaps they might see something they could help with and jump in with some assistance. 

1. Need the name of the church you are/were a minister for. Get a list of their worldwide congregations. Make an excel sheet with a list of email addresses and I will send an email blast campaign to them with links to your campaign. Should be able to google individual churches many have websites now.  Perhaps the church HQ can provide list saving the time of tracking it all down. Same for any church where you are/were a member if not the same. 

- Rover you will need to write an introductory letter for this email. 

2. You mentioned you used to work as a LE officer. Track down some FB Groups for LE and get them to share with the membership, there are several. Also some LE forums. Make sure your include exactly which agency you worked for and when. Its always good form to ask the admin of these groups and forums before posting. Can you contact the current chief of that department for a quick endorsement of your past service? 

3. Philippine expat FB groups 

Any other ideas? 

• Like 2

Paul

Since everyone involved here seems to be in the full member or higher user group, I am going to close this. 

You can communicate with each other via PM. 

• Like 2