Sign in to follow this  
iJohnDR

How to get a maid in Dumaguete?

Paul

If it's just a girlfriend living with you, make her earn her keep or until you marry her and then it's a different story when she wears the pants in the household. 

Some of us believe in the Golden Rule. He who has the gold, makes the rules. 

• Like 2

bmoore

Selecting and managing a maid is women's work.

NOSOCALPINOY

Some of us believe in the Golden Rule. He who has the gold, makes the rules. 

I didn't say that my wife wears the pants in our household, but some do in certain households. 

I too believe in the Golden Rule before and after I got married. I don't do the dishes, cook and

or clean house, I don't even take out the trash! 

• Like 1

Paul

I didn't say that my wife wears the pants in our household, but some do in certain households. 

I never insinuated that you did. I was making a blanket statement. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Selecting and managing a maid is women's work.

Boy, say THAT line in the US, in front of some American chicks. That's probably enough for a lawsuit in the US nowadays! :D :D 

• Like 7

NOSOCALPINOY

I never insinuated that you did. I was making a blanket statement. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Boy, say THAT line in the US, in front of some American chicks. That's probably enough for a lawsuit in the US nowadays! :D :D

NOSOCALPINOY, on 11 Apr 2015 - 11:26 AM, said: I didn't say that my wife wears the pants in our household, but some do in certain households.    I never insinuated that you did. I was making a blanket statement. Sorry for the misunderstanding. bmoore, on 11 Apr 2015 - 10:41 AM, said: Selecting and managing a maid is women's work.   Boy, say THAT line in the US, in front of some American chicks. That's probably enough for a lawsuit in the US nowadays!  

Some guys just won't admit that their wife has one leg in the man's pant's leg trouser and his own leg in the other making it a 50/50 proposition like most women would prefer in a marriage or closer to a 60/40 split for some who are still unwilling to give in and some are just 100% totally hen pecked for life no matter the nationality of their spouse, but in the Philippines a Filipina is the most domineering creature on the planet besides a red hot Latina or an American sexy blond or redhead with big boobs!  :idontknow:

A_Simple_Man

in the Philippines a Filipina is the most domineering creature on the planet

Perhaps they are when allowed to be.  I found my ex wives in Canada to be more controlling as they could lay down rules and if you didn't follow them . .  well to quote Beyonce :

You must not know 'bout me
I could have another you in a minute
Matter fact he'll be here in a minute, baby

• Like 1

cvgtpc1

Perhaps they are when allowed to be.  I found my ex wives in Canada to be more controlling as they could lay down rules and if you didn't follow them . .  well to quote Beyonce :

You must not know 'bout me

I could have another you in a minute

Matter fact he'll be here in a minute, baby

But wouldn't that mentality be doing you a favor?

Dublin boy

Domestic help nanny etc that's the wife's department but most have been some sort of relative and it worked out well for us. I don't think I would hire anybody my wife did not know to many scary stories.

If I picked a maid I'm sure I would get in all sorts of trouble ha ha

dnl_grout

You must not know 'bout me I could have another you in a minute Matter fact he'll be here in a minute, baby

Yep same in US, take out the garbage or she gets some one who knows thats the mans job.

cebulover2000

get married

colemanlee

If I picked a maid I'm sure I would get in all sorts of trouble ha ha

Me also, lets see requirements for a maid, 20 something, large boobs, long hair, working uniform short shorts and crop top...must know how to open beer

Hours dependent on how late I watch movies and drink....

• Like 2