aussies beware of CBA

Oh yeh that sounds like a great idea. The only remote access link I know of is Team Viewer. 

Is there any other similar software that offers remote access that you would recommend?

I use Team Viewer. 

I connect using, 256 colours, 800 x 600,  since the internet in the Philippines was not very good.

something to take note off : 

don't leave a USB stick plugged into it ( in case there is a power outage at home, and it tries to boot of it )

my ADSL modem / router and PC is on a UPS so it I have less to worry about..

It works very well.. but on 1 occasion I had to ask one of my kids to reboot it for me, it locked up or something..

Nigel

Edited by noddle
woodchopper

i cannot post my Bendigo Bank and associated aust Banks email,,however that should be "findable" on google?

it concerns the interest of Bendigo Bank in the new "camel driver mosque" in bendigo town and the interest of other aust banks!

worth the read if u can find it?

i cannot post my Bendigo Bank and associated aust Banks email,,however that should be "findable" on google?

it concerns the interest of Bendigo Bank in the new "camel driver mosque" in bendigo town and the interest of other aust banks!

worth the read if u can find it?

Bendigo Bank .... Good for U and your community hahaha.... right oh then.

Shutting down the 'concerned citizens account' is ridiculous. How about shutting down all charitable accounts then....

At least this is one bank I have nothing to do with. I had an account at Elders Rural Bank which I promptly closed after Bendigo Bank took it over and moved it all to to NAB-and-grab :)

woodchopper

Bendigo Bank .... Good for U and your community hahaha.... right oh then.

i go to aust next week,,i will be "bank shopping,,enuff said"

rotten bastards swipe about $100$ on 1 transaction at foreign ATMS including about 3p under yahoo exchange rate