Sign in to follow this  
parksb2

NS Pension

parksb2

http://www.nspensione.com/

Stayed here on my last trip as I thought what the heck..

Nice place and great value, although there is no difference between a superior room (1300 php) and studio room (970 php). It's within a block of Sampaguita suites and the Fuente Osmena circle. Breakfast is included for a 2 person stay. The rooms are really nice for the price, nicer quality than Sampaguita or the other circle hotels in this price range. No noise from the neighbours as the walls are good and thick. Security is excellent. Rooms are cleaned daily and fresh towels are provided, if you've ever stayed in the circle area in this price range this is exceptional.

Air Con works and is well located, so you don't experience the blast of chill you would in other circle hotels.

This is not the place to stay if you're here to pick up daily/weekly different girls and have them back for overnight stays. Management will likely bounce you out, or suddenly no rooms will be available. It's a choice I guess for them. If you're staying with a Significant Other and you want to be near the circle this is a good spot.

Next time I'm in the circle area this will be the spot of choice.

Edited by parksb2

Lee

Just a quick note on towels. If you stay at a lot of the lower priced places, you have to throw the towels on the floor to get them replaced, and sometimes I even use them to clean my shoes (after a shower) so that they have black spots on them and that way I know they replaced them. Also a p20 or more tip left on the CR sink for the maid never hurts.