• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lamoe

• Steven Mactan

• Headshot

• USMC-Retired

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can claim that and you are right, he is innocent until proven guilty, but that does not mean he should not be incarcerated and treated like the wretched deserting criminal he probably is.  Men died

I hope that somewhere along the line they mention that 6 or more young American soldiers died searching for Bergdahl. May they rest in peace.

I really don't care if people who feel terrorists who murdered children for watching tv, sell baby girls as sex slaves, and use a power drill on the knees / elbows / brains of those who don't do as th

USMC-Retired

About damn time.  Bet money MSNBC or CNN will not report it.

• Like 1
the.lone.gunman

I hope that somewhere along the line they mention that 6 or more young American soldiers died searching for Bergdahl. May they rest in peace.

• Like 5
lamoe

Fox will AND the young girl they murdered

• Like 2
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Thank god we traded to get him back!

well if he's found guilty then he should be charged with every crime those we traded for him commit 

• Like 4
lamoe

Thank god we traded to get him back!

View the follow up in political section concerning the 5 released

cebubird

but, really, wasn't it said that , "He served with honor"?

((((((sarcasm sarcasm))))

• Like 1

I hope they put him before a firing squad and start out shooting him in the balls and then work their way around his joints and then let him bleed out but keep administering smelling salts snap caps to wake him up each time he passes out.

• Like 1

I hope he spends the rest of his life in a Army prison. He is a traitor and murderer by having fellow soldiers die looking for him. What a piece of ____.

• Like 4
Skywalker

I do find it very strange that apparently, if I read it correctly, when he went missing (deserted, whatever) he was a Private First Class.  

During the period he was a prisoner of the Taliban he was promoted to Sergeant.

Is that correct?

lamoe

I do find it very strange that apparently, if I read it correctly, when he went missing (deserted, whatever) he was a Private First Class.  

During the period he was a prisoner of the Taliban he was promoted to Sergeant.

Is that correct?

Yep - until he is judged to be unfit by trial is was considered captured not a traitor.

Look at followup up for POS WH on "it was the right thing to do" MY fecking ASS - 

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 2