• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pman

• Yellowfever

• easy44

• Soupeod

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Over 10 years, I have ridden tens of thousands of km touring the Philippines. Explored all major islands (except Masbate). My bikes for these rides have been from a Symco Stryker 150 to a Honda TransA

I have got 3 bikes in PI , and 2 in Aus. This is the Aus ones , a 1950 Panhead , Harley Davidson , and a 1973 Triumph Bonneville.  

Everyone has their resons for coming to an liking the Philippines. Mine is motorcycles and women.   I love to ride my motorcycles year round and of course the wonderful beautiful women here in the

Posted Images

colemanlee

Sweet bikes, bought a 71 Bonny new...loved that bike

oztony

Sweet bikes, bought a 71 Bonny new...loved that bike

I have had the Bonny for 30 years , that model was the last right hand gear change before they went to left hand , 5 speed box , disc brake on the front , 750cc , and it would be perfect in the PI , for me anyway , that Bonny leaves the Harley for dead on a winding country road.

• Like 1

No pictures of the girl, "i am to shy" is the usal story. But my bikes don't have the same issues.

The victory and KTM are in Australia. The YZ450 motard, i have dirt bike wheels are tyres as well, and the XR200 are in Cebu.

The YZ450 is a beast 50HP plus and a weight of 101kg making passing buses and trucks on the back wheel easy work.

post-855-0-62838200-1427347865_thumb.jpg

post-855-0-41005200-1427347949_thumb.jpg

post-855-0-70116900-1427348006_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

No pictures of the girl, "i am to shy" is the usal story. But my bikes don't have the same issues.

The victory and KTM are in Australia. The YZ450 motard, i have dirt bike wheels are tyres as well, and the XR200 are in Cebu.

The YZ450 is a beast 50HP plus and a weight of 101kg making passing buses and trucks on the back wheel easy work.

The YZ looks like good fun on bitumin?

Scottiev

I couldn't imagine trying to putt putt through traffic on my YZ 426 , she's to high strung and doesn't do slow well . And the thought of street tires on it ? Damn. It digs trenches in the rocks , hanging on with a good hook up on asphalt has to be fun lol

• Like 2
riklynbor

I would not want to teach them how to drive from scratch or almost scratch myself. Too much potential for having arguments when you are in a relationship with them also I think it is better if they are initally taught the very basics like here is the gas there is the brake and so on in their native language by another Filipino.

Had no problems with that. Lyn and I get on realy well and it is sometimes years between fights.

And then only she is the one fighting hehehe

• Like 2
Wolfpack
On 3/25/2015 at 5:17 AM, AussieLex said:

Ok, here they are, the bike and the little woman ...

The bike is a 150cc RKS Euro, Chinese manufacture, goes well with lots of power and economical as all get out. I want to get a top box for it one day and change the final drive sprocket sometime but no hurry. Cost 65k new in January with a free pretty good helmet, rego and insurance.

you have good taste in women...I don't know a thing about bikes...

is there going to be a bikini addition of this thread?

would make a good calendar  :cool: 

easy44

Here we go!  At Borussia and before Sinulog Vibrations Ride 2011

post-4241-0-45978000-1427356827_thumb.jpg

post-4241-0-93120100-1427357811_thumb.jpg

Edited by easy44
  • Like 9
easy44

At the 2010 Philippine Motorcycle Convention held in Cebu

post-4241-0-86305800-1427360406_thumb.jpg

• Like 9